-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Also I don’t mind Nyx calling Crosshair a snake. He actually kinda does remind me of that. HE might not like it. But I’m the author, not him, so he’s gonna have to deal with it.
Crosshair
“No, can’t say I have….but to be honest, I didn’t have a lot of friends. Never fit in.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP AUs in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh, interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Rinzler
Children?? Who did this Franz dude think he was?!
Rinzler was nineteen, thank you very much! Almost twenty!
The other guy with the weird name–Vulkasin, whatever sort of name that was–also looked annoyed.
Good, at least there was someone who agreed with him.
At least…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka same here….
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka I like Vulkasin’s description of Feather…….
And Rinzler too. That’s great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
A young woman, about Feather’s own age, was standing there, watching them as they leaped off the wall.
“More people?” Rinzler eyed her.
“Don’t be rude.” Feather chided him. She walked up to the newcomer. “Hi there! My name’s Feather, and my friend is Rinzler. What’s your…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Love it!! And honestly, for you characters who can’t drive quite yet, I am right up there with you. I’m 15 and still have NO idea how to drive!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon Anyone on? I did rp’s for both of the groups my charries are in if anyone wants to continue.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Feather
Upon closer examination, Feather discovered that she was mistaken, and both females were younger than Rinzler.
The one called Lyn was the one who looked like her, and talked a little the same too. Her clothes were a little strange, however.
“Let me guess, you’re not from h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 So you want to RP, or…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A scene I NEVER saw coming…… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@e-m-trepke Thanks! Yep, I cried for like 10 minutes when I made up that part of the story……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok then! Feather probably couldn’t tell, seeing how she already nearly mistook Jocelyn for one of her own sisters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Umm… Jocelyn, Alyona, Franz and Vulk, I think??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 My family is fine! Surprisingly, our power didn’t even go out (although our Internet did), and there wasn’t any really bad damage to our house.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’ll join that one.
@ava-blue Awesome charries!
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Sorry for the late reply! Internet kinda cut out the day after a hurricane hit my area, and then once it got back on I was busy helping clear branches and stuff. My home wasn’t damaged, thankfully.
Feather
There were four of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Ok, so you guys mind if I move Feather and Rinzler over to one of the groups? Their rp was going really slow, and I kinda want to get back into using them. Which group do you think? The one Crosshair and Jareth are in, so they can all be together? Or the large one that just formed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 We’re fine, don’t worry! Thanks for praying though!
Wait, your thing on the bottom is in Spanish. You know Spanish?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic SNEAK PEAK!?!?!? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia Lol.
Yeah, that’s the way it is. And I would suggest you watch it, but only if you can handle watching the main characters die. I’ve seen it 6 times and only didn’t cry at the end the 6th time around.
So. Yeah.
And yes, my fanfictions usually stay fairly close to the original material in most respects, except in a few…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok! I only have 5 minutes before i have to take a break though so I’ll just get back to you on that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Blurb…and…some help brainstorming? Thoughts? in the forum Fantasy 4 years ago
@power @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings Math. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. But I DID choose doing math rather than listen to the hurricane that is currently slamming my house, so…..
….I mean, I was doing review of percents today and I don’t mind percents all that much……
- Load More
