-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Territorial authoress…
I love it!!
A Peter Pan retelling sounds really cool!!
I like the idea of steampunk and fantasy!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-on-here-i-can’t-remember-everyone
If I tagged you and you aren’t on here, just ignore it. 😅
Sooo… I’m not sure what happened are where my charries are right now. Oops. I kinda forgot about this for a little while.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c OOH, that second one sounds cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! *waves and smiles* Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I am Esther: a homeschooled, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
As far as my writing goes, I say I dabble in a bit of everything: I have written the first draft of the first book in a fantasy duology, my current WIP is a dystopian trilogy (if you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WHAT?!
I just noticed that I am now a Knight in Shining Armor!!
Let’s goooo!
(Man… over 300 posts in a little over a month)
Lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oooooh!! That story idea sounds really neat!!
You should totally write that out someday! (And if you don’t, I gladly will… 😏😆)
oh, and hopefully my brother and I will get to writing our novel. Fingers crossed! 🤞 XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@starofthenorth NOTEBOOOOOOOOOKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Sorry about that…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I actually don’t like Choose Your Own Adventure stories much…but that’s probably because all the ones I read have your character die if you fail. Yours sounds so much better. I’d read it!
And no, I’m not really working on much…..just making more of my Rexy series, considering writing a novel with my dad, and possibly…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also I love worldbuilding!! At least most of the time. I really need to do that for the idea I have in my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hiemisilvae Lupinus–winter forest of the wolves? IDK…..I strung the words together and made that. Nobody’s gonna know how to pronounce it though…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Mara Jade! One character I wish was canon (although if they put her in now, she’d probably be all evil instead of turning good….?) In my extremely complicated Star Wars dragon headcanons, she is an existing character. And she’s a cool dragon too–probably a four-winged one….?
Yeah, I see what you mean about all of those. Don’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s a really cool idea!! I like that!!
I’ll just be working on my dystopian trilogy! 🙂
I just maybe… maybe… like a teensy bit maybe… just might start planning my his-fic. But I know if I start, I’ll really want to start writing it. 😅
But for some reason, I really want to write a story where the MC is like this super…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon
*raises hand* Oooh! Can I go next once Viktor is done?
Imma just pretend that I have pooped away and my charries are just sitting there and watching. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love worldbuilding!! Well… to a certain extent. XD Some days I like doing and some days I don’t. 😁
Currently, I need to be finishing the first book in my dystopian trilogy. (Only 10-11 chapters left!!) It should be finished by the end of this month! I’m excited cuz my goal for this year is to finish writing the first draft…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m doing mine later. Mine will likely be really long, so…. I’d rather wait till most of you have had a turn.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Idk who Easton’s writer is but was he created specifically for the RP???
- Load More
