-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
*gasp*
All of your artwork looks gorgeous!!!
Ok, my guesses:
First guy: obviously Legolas. Lol
Second guy: I have absolutely no idea. XD
Last guy: Steve Rogers?
And I have to ask, is the dog a portrait of your dog?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!! Here we go! These are the MCs in the Endoxos Trilogy.
Amidala Nadir:
Name meaning: beautiful flower
Age: 16
Amidala is the quietest of the Nadir family. She enjoys being alone and finds joy in expressing herself through art, whether it be painting, sketching, or doodling. She is typically shy, and unlike her older brother, is…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, Joy!! Welcome back!!
If you haven’t met me yet, I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur Christian writer!!
I can’t think of any questions to ask you right now (🤦🏻♀️), but I can’t wait to chat with you more!
See ya around!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. *takes a long inhale… my favorite thing about math is that it is a discovery of fundamental truth. I like to think that math is God’s paintbrush, and whenever I discover some small new detail of truth, I feel like I’m seeing His painting a little clearer, but it makes even less sense with more questions, and I find my self yearn…
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your gonna co-author with your brother? Cool! We’re writing books in the same universe and magic systems, but we haven’t done any crossovers… yet
Yep!! It’s about superhero siblings. The plot is not very fleshed out yet though. But we do have a moodboard! (Ok… I have a moodboard… he doesn’t really care about the moodboards. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
These are more that stood out to me:
https://kingdompen.org/why-most-modern-christian-allegories-fail-and-how-to-prevent-this/
-
Esther replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… So I saved lots of articles for future reference and I can’t say that I have favorites. I feel like they all were amazingly (if that’s a word) helpful and why my writing is what it is today!
There is one article though, that had some great thoughts:
https://kingdompen.org/the-sheer-awfulness-of-christianity/
I also really…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! So cool that you’re @princesachronicle22 ’s brother! My brother and I plan to co-author a book… sometime… hopefully soon… XD
Anywho! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have ideas for a contemporary novel, fantasy duo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure which one is larger yet.
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @anyone-I-missed
If y’all do want to jump in with another group when you’re on, you can totally go ahead and do that! 🙂 I think the days and times were…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That looks really cool!! Reminds me of the abandoned mine structures in Minecraft…… Although I suppose you’re going for not-abandoned-mine aesthetics, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, several of my characters are like that (and my brother’s too)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Hello there! Or, Mae lojasa!
@princesachronicle22 It’s cool you have a brother on here. Mine is not a writing things person–he makes up awesome stories but he just won’t write or type them down.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Carter has something that might have been able to help.” Beth told them. “But since he’s not here… an infirmary won’t be much use unless it has some willow bark… He isn’t bleeding. What he needs most now is water and sleep. Can you help me find a bedroom? After that I can go look for medicine.”
Fea…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @felicity Weird. I’ve seen that happen a couple times lately.
- Load More
