-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ha, it’s the opposite for me. Sorry for confusing you @booksbyjayna!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome! You can go ahead and RP if you’d like. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t believe I wrote in first person and present tense. Both of those are two of my writing weaknesses. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten ( @landric are you RPing with us? I can’t remember 😅)
I guess I’ll start. It may just be us three today.
Description: long brown hair, brown eyes, average height. Wearing high-top Converse, jeans, and bright t-shirt underneath an 80s looking jacket (the kind of jacket tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @elizabeth-hearten @mineralizedwritings
I know it’s a few minutes early, but is everyone ready?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Would you rather say everything on your mind? Or never speak again?
Ami: *sighs* Never speak again, I suppose.
Ev: Why?
Ami: Do you need to know?
Ev: *humphs*
Ami: What about you?
Ev: I have to go with never speak again.
Ami: Yeah. Because you always speak your mind anyway. *grins*
Ev: *silence* *unable to deny the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone-else-interested
*clears throat*
Dear fellow Keepers…
I present to you…
The one and only…
*drum roll*
Derek Len! (My villain/antag in The Endoxos Trilogy)

Yep… I made a moodboard for him!!
I’m not entirely sure on his backstory…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Lol, yeah.
Jaye’s just like:
*outwardly comforting him*
*inwardly: Are you seriously scared? You’re twenty-one feet tall standing erect, and you can send them all flying with a flick of your wing.*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 How did I just see what you said about worldbuilding??
I wasn’t a writing person until I was like eight. Then I wrote a story about and electric eel called Tesla (had nothing to do with the car company), and then, when I was nine or ten, a Star Wars fanfiction where a bunch of characters decided to rent a boat and travel…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Jareth
Say everything on my mind! My dad might not like that though.
(He’s seven. If anyone remembers him from the character castle, he’s Crosshair and Feather’s son.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@Esther-c I like this idea!
I’ll use Jareth, a character me and my brother jointly created. He’s one of my favorites!
Jareth
Kayaking. There’s so much cool stuff beneath the water! Plus it means I don’t have to wake up early.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Never heard of it, but then again, I might outline but I never plot. If I plot, I can’t write it. It’s kinda the way I am…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Adolphus and Dietrich, yeahhhh! They end up being great characters in the end.
My friend loves Skillet’s music. I’ve listened to like four of their songs, and two of those were because of her. I’ll have to ask her if she’s heard those songs sometime.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom That was very interesting! I like where you’re going with the two different personalities. Kinda reminds me of the way a character might speak to their conscience in some of the old cartoons….?
-
Esther started the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @landric @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @felicity @joy-calle @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @freedomdreamer @acancello
Ok, y’all… I have an idea…
We can start this character quest…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I’m going to try to remember the Friday group…
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @elizabeth-hearten
I think that’s everyone. XD
Remember that this afternoon, we’ll start RPing at 3:30 ET. We’ve planned to stop at 4, but it’s okay if it goes past that. 🙂
Can’t wait!!
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@soleilenai
Hello and welcome, Naia!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP is ya dystopian and is called The Endoxos Trilogy.
Now for the questions!!
1. Your name is really pretty! What does it mean?
2. Coffee, tea, or neither? Which is your pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello everyone in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome!! Sorry I haven’t gotten around to introducing myself.
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My current WIP (work in progress) is ya dystopian and is called the Endoxos Trilogy.
Question time!!
1. What’s your favorite short story that you’ve written?…[Read more]
- Load More
