-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That was hilarious to read!! 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @joy-calle @acancello @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @orielle21 @whalekeeper
This is going to be fun!!!
Mike: Now for our next couple, Everdala.
Both: What?
Mike: I’ve been told that is your ship name.
Both: *blush*
Ami: Just call us by our names please. *smiles softly*
Mike: If you so desire, Amidala. *turns to a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I SHOULD DO THIS SO BAD……
I have one character in a sort of love triangle I’d love to put in……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I’m good with those choices….considering Crosshair and Feather will probably remember them…. (did they meet Frida and Felix though? I thought I remembered my charries at least seeing them but I wasn’t sure.)
I’ll write our characters meeting whoever you choose now!
Crosshair
“Simon just…disappeared.” Elissa…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That drawing is too funny. Is it a terrified scream or a repulsed/stunned jaw drop?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WOWWWWW…..that scene….
How do you get inside these characters’ heads so well?? I’m still working on that, despite my mountains of fanfics.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
This new woman was…interesting, to say the least.
He’d never seen half of the remedies she was using. Although they made a weird kind of sense.
Dante built a fire and stuck his hands in it. Weird, he didn’t seem to be burning…he must’ve been from a fiery planet. Ellie watched him in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH I sense a forbidden love story? Or a story where they are or were caught on opposite sides somehow? I like those types of story…..
And for some reason, Bucky’s expression is weirdly hilarious to me.
@whalekeeper Yes!! I’ve noticed my smiles are getting a bit lopsided too……
-
Esther replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
Of course! 😀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yay, a redemption arc!
-
Esther replied to the topic Uhhh….KP notifs are weird? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 6 months ago
One time that happened to me. I went to my profile (I forget which part of it) and apparently my email notifs were turned off. I turned them on and it was fixed. Idk if that’s the problem for your profile or not. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I saw you mentioned the MBTI test. Where can I take that for my characters?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That works. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty! I don’t mind them not being digital. I’ll get you the descriptions later this afternoon. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Question in the forum Historical 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad I could help!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Question in the forum Historical 3 years, 6 months ago
I’d say that it definitely depends upon the theme you’re trying to convey and the story itself. If the theme is more personal to the MC or POV character, then I’d go for first person. (But then, aren’t all themes personal to the MCs??? 😂 Idk. XD) And it depends on the story. I remember hearing about your WIP and I think you mention…[Read more]
- Load More
