-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ha ha yeah I don’t think he’s gonna listen.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know…..he’s my stubborn charrie. Maybe because he’s not actually mine and he thinks he can get away with it?
lol, see, I talk about my characters like they’re real.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!! I love all your characters’ stories.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok! I’ll go as soon as you do.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper LOL, yeah he’s the only one who’d understand it.
One thing I thought about:
Couldn’t Omri or some other phoenix-gifted character use his/her power to make themself immortal? like he gets old, he sets himself aflame, he becomes young again? There’ll have to be a way to restrain that ability–like for example it only works a limited…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity Oooh, I’ve actually been to Arizona! It’s really pretty there.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 HA HA HA You go ahead and do that, Ezra. He needs to lighten up a bit…..and not be so touchy about this stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure is….
And your story for Ezra is pretty cool! I just read the full thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello Sometimes I do that, in a way.
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Crosshair and Feather it is, then!! Mike’s not gonna be happy but he needs to deal with it, lol.
And I just had another idea for another pair I could do once these two are done.
Mike: Is that everyone?
Crosshair: *steps out of the shadows with rifle raised, looking…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, you’re welcome! I can see why it’s a favorite.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Feather
Crosshair was clearly trying to put as much distance between himself and Hitchens as possible. Feather couldn’t exactly blame him…but did he have to be so snappy about it?
“Hey,” came the voice of Cammie, coming up beside her. “What happened between you guys?”
Feather sighed. “We’ve met him before, if…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin I’m good with that! I’ll write an RP in a little while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, that picture of Riker smiling while up in a tree is awesome. And nice scene! I love banter like that.
@mineralizedwritings Great drawings! I like your style.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @orielle21 @acancello @joy-calle @sarafini @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @whoever else
Hmm….now I’m debating which character couple I should add in……
I have a lot besides Reed and Aurelia, but they’re all pretty hilarious to write.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Awww, thanks so much!!! 😊❤️ That’s really encouraging, because I strive to make my characters as real as possible! 😀
(And sometimes I act like my characters are real… 😐 My siblings think I’m crazy. 🤣)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Eva and Ezra are some of my favorites of your characters. (I think I remember them with my dragon charries in the school AU….)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
If possible, don’t forget to share the moodboard. 😉 I love seeing charrie moodboards! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
AH!!! I love them!!
(Ezra especially!! Mind telling me more about him over on the Chat Chat?? 😏😁)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
IKR!? 😡😥 There are reasons I call her “Evil Lady”
Oh definitely.
*hugs Joshua and Ev tight* 😭❤️
*joins you in the group hug* *Ev tries to escape but I make him stay*
IKR!? Now…will it happen??? Not entirely sure…but it might…and I may know how it happens
0_o
Uh-oh…
…
Does someone die??? 😮
Thanks! ❤️
Yw!! 😄
[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Does this dialogue (and ImPOrtAnT MomEnT) feel natural? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The scene was really natural. Great job!! 😄
It also got me really curious about your worldbuilding and plot! 😏
Btw, I really like your writing style. It kinda reminds me of Andrew Peterson’s, like how you use metaphors and similes that have never been used before to describe things. I really like it! (Don’t worry though, your sty…[Read more]
- Load More
