-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 For my charries, I’d like Omega and Beta to be together. Hunter…..he can be wherever, but since I’m also considering adding their other siblings, I’d like him to be with one of his brothers. Once I introduce them (probably within the next day or so) I’ll figure out where they’ll be.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah, I’m good with that! @freedomwriter76 We can just skip to when they have their classes.
@esther-c Lukas likes to draw? So does Hunter. Maybe they should meet sometime….
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, did I make any sense, or did I sound like I was blabbering gibberish?🤣
(I think it made as much sense as it could to my brain. 🤣)
(Woah… Ok then! 😄👍😂😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
There’s a lot happening right now XD
Ikr?! XD
I’ll let @godlyfantasy12 RP next since Ev is about to get in trouble with the headmistress. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Barlowes:

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah… that looks long…
Anyway, here are their pics! 😀

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-I-missed-or-is-interested
It’s finally time for my MCs’ families!! 😄 Get ready everybody. It’s nine charries. XD
(Also, I put their name meanings, since I have that on the doc.)
Let’s start with the Nadirs!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, good. 😅 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! I’m ok with skipping a few days after the boarding announcement is made. After the situation with Ev is resolved and everyone else is ready to move on, of course. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH, wait! Steve is an artist too!!!! And also, Ami having a crush on Clint is just so cute XD🥰💕
Oh, that’s awesome!!
Ahh!!! I know, I love it!! 😆🥰
“Letters don’t belong here…” he muttered, “they’re supposed to be in English class, not Math.”
I agree Steve. 😂 I say that all the time. XD
(hey, you think this group could run into…
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin, you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤯
Any questions?
(I wouldn’t know what to ask. 😂)
How would you feel if you found out that you lived on a donut?
(Hm… 🤔 Then I’d ask):
Is the donut edible??
🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure thing!
It’s kinda weird writing a character I kinda hate, lol. Maybe I’ll understand him better after this. Or maybe I’ll just keep wanting to stuff him down a reactor.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
His eyes blinked open.
Darkness…… and not an Imperial facility.
The two glow-scales on his temples brightened to give him some more light.
The structure didn’t seem to be made by any dragon, in fact. Many of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Crosshair
Feather explained about a courtyard she’d seen while she’d been here the first time.
He remembered they’d been separated for a while…..
He also remembered the “maniacal leader” she was talking about, and he was glad that man was gone.
Even though some of his kind were still here…… he thought with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! The webbing on his hands is because he’s a sea dragon, so it helps him swim better.
@esther-c @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Also there’s one detail I forgot about him. On the end of his tail, he tied a needle-sharp horn from a narwhal-like creature as a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hunter and Omega
Adolphus sighed. “Listen…we…we’ve had a lot of time to think about everything while we’ve been gone, and…uhm…we were wrong…about everything.”
“We’re sorry….deeply sorry.” Dietrich told them.
Omega was the first to step forward again, becoming less and less tense. “You really mean it?”
Both boys nodded re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha, awesome! My charries will have to call him next time.
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-here-I-just-didn’t-want-to-go-through-and-find-all-the-tags-XD
I came up with a question 😏 (Which there may actually be an answer to… 🤔
What shape is the universe?
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyrontheracanin
Oooh, so I don’t have any ideas for the next part of the story, but I think the boy should be named Griffin or Silas. I can’t choose which. 😛
- Load More
