-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@awsumfaith @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @sarafini
Ok, so for privacy reasons, instead of making a doc, I’m going to make a separate forum with the list of roomies. Nobody has to reply to it since it’s just there for our reference. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I actually just got the part where Emma is introduced! I think she may end up being my favorite. 😉
Yeah, it’s cool, but such hard work…😅😂
Lol, I can imagine. XD
Glad to hear you’re doing well!!! I’ve been doing really well lately, actually, so thanks for asking!!! 🥰🥰🥰
🥰🥰
Awesome!! Of course! 😄
Also, so cool that yo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Oooh, looks like a flower of some sort. Or like the answer pages on one of those hidden 3d image books (y’know, the ones where you only see it if you cross your eyes and stuff) where it shows you what the image is supposed to look like in a style just like that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
I love this!! And girl, you are great at description!! I could picture everything so perfectly!! 😄👏 Wonderful job!
There are a few things I would tweak though.
Together they raced up another flight of stairs, feeling their way in the dark, flying around corners (Emma lost her shoes around the third one) in search of an open door.
So,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl, no kidding, I’m smiling so much right now. 😄😊 You’re so sweet!! 🥰 Your feedback is super encouraging. ☺️
Also…THEIR. NAMES. I’m a sucker for perfect character names and I loved theirs!! So gloriously Annerian….
For real!! I was so happy when I found these names. Plus, they have meaning, which I always love. 😏 Amatus means “beloved.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@y’all
I’ll make the doc on Monday. Cuz I forgot to yesterday and ya know, today’s Easter. 😁
-
Esther started the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Happy Easter, everyone!!! 🐰🐣✝️🌷
Praise the Lord our Savior is alive!!! 🥳 He rose from the grave, for death could not hold Him down. Hallelujah!! ✨
Hope you all have a blessed Easter! 🥰🥰
“And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh!!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!! 🥰
That means a lot, especially knowing that my prose was spot on, cuz that’s big struggle of mine. 😅😊😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Sorry this was late. I didn’t RP for this before, right?
Allen
Serin marched past, clearly still annoyed after their argument.
He was just trying to make a point….
He followed her to a door just as he kicked it down.
She stared at the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith Yes, they’re already with someone, but if you want we can have a room of four….? IDK, you’ll have to take that up with the others.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, go for it!
Rampart
“I’m-I’m Ridley.” stuttered the human. “I don’t…do…do you know where we are?”
“No, sadly.” Rampart hissed. “It’s too small to be an Imperial outpost….and too large to be a camp of humans, at least from what I’ve seen of them.”
But then again, maybe humans in different places had d…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle That’s awesome! I get how you feel about characters. I even get a little possessive over charries that aren’t even mine….but that’s probably because I write a boatload of fanfictions, so they kinda ARE mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ooh, nice job on Tauren! (and have I ever told you I love his name?)
@awsumfaith Ha ha, cute!!
@euodia-vision You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith I guess. I only have two female characters. Worst case scenario I could add a third but I don’t really want to.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
oh and @esther-c Sure, that’s good with me! I wanted to wait till “tomorrow” in the story’s timeline to introduce my other characters though, unless they’re getting settled into the dorms and stuff “tonight.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hey, I mean Steve and Bucky could be with another dragon brother if you want. There’ll be FOUR of them, so……
And I’m good with Hunter being with Abelard!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WHOA, you’re in the middle of all my favorites!
Lol, that’s awesome!
God of the Garden is fantastic. Do you have a favorite Green Ember character??
I’ve only read through like chapter 2, and I’m enjoying it so far! 😀
Hm… idk. Maybe Heather? I’m not entirely sure. XD
Also, please tag me to rant about Ranger’s Apprentice. It’s phenomen…
- Load More
