-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, all four of them! that’s a better idea,
Wrecker’s seen them, at least, and Hunter dealt with Adolphus and Dietrich back when they were bullies, so I think they’ll be able to handle it. Crosshair and Tech haven’t met then yet, but they’ll know harassment when they see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 It’s good with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yes, at least he has people to protect him. And that’s just terrible about the voice experiment! I had a bit of a stutter when I was younger, but it’s gone now.
This is a weird and probably cruel request but I want to see what’ll happen if Crosshair, Hunter or one of them runs into Aramis and Edrich–like, not directly, but maybe…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww Pax!!!
Hey, he squeaked. Shae asked for him to squeak and he did, his brothers shouldn’t be laughing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oof, Hitchens! poor guy. While I can’t say I like him, I can see where he comes from.
Feather & Crosshair
Elliot climbed down from the tree, but something snagged his clothes, and he tumbled down the rest of the way.
Feather rushed over. “You okay?”
Crosshair ignored them, trying to figure out what the best way…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!
And okay, that makes sense. Happens to all writers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@theloonyone IKR……broke my heart too……
And thanks! It was someone’s fan art I found, then I added color to it and added his wings and scales and stuff. Dragons typically wear things over their scales, but idk, if you noticed it begins with his “eyes shooting open from another nightmare” so he was sleeping…no need for armor there.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Hello!! I’m Keilah. Sci-Fi is cool! And while I don’t have any stories with romance as their main plot, I do have several romance subplots.
To be honest, most of what I write is fanfictions (Star Wars, mainly, but with dragon characters. One of them’s my profile pic), but I have published six original picture books!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision thanks, I think he’s one of the closest characters to me I can think of.
Tech
“What’s your favorite subject?” Crosshair asked.
“English. I love to write.” Tirion replied.
Tech was interested. “What do you write about?”
“Oh, a lot of random stuff. Poems, mostly. Occasionally I’ll have what my friend Riya calls an ‘intense thoug…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YESSSS That’d be so funny.
Wrecker
“That sounds like a lot of fun.” Bucky said, grinning. “But I don’t really like Science, honestly…it’s always kinda felt boring. My second class is English. What’s your third class, Steve?”
“History…finally, my favorite.” Steve told him.
Bucky laughed. “Yeah…we all know History is your favo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wait a minute, does Clint have earrings? LOL trust me to notice an inconsequential detail….
And I MUST HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS STORY!!!!! It’s getting good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok, that’s hilarious…..
Ryo levitating Fury was such a funny moment.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Good idea.
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini Ok, my dragons are all 12, almost 13. Don’t know where that places them grade wise………
I do know Tech’s at least one grade higher than his siblings (having skipped it due to his intelligence).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I guess!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice job! I only have one issue, and that’s the fact that it sorta skipped a little too far. Like, the fight that wounded Tali was only mentioned–maybe write that out a little more in the beginning?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Do one of you wanna RP for our trio next? Mine most recent RP is on page 79.
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my words that’s so awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Love it, girl!! 😊
Awesome characters and a great theme!! 😄
(Oh, and cool boards as well. 😉 )
- Load More
