-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@Esther-c ooh yeah he looks like what you always say Everton does!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c I’ve thought of this! I mean obviously, as a fanfiction writer I kinda already have some actors for my charries. But…..
Hmm, I’ll have to think of that. I know there are a few actors I’ve seen that remind me of characters I made up myself.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Here’s what he looks like:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 Yessss I echo that sentiment lol
-
Esther started the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, so I had this fun idea.
What if we found actors that look like our characters? 😏 (if you charrie is a human XD) I know some of us already have face claims for our characters, but what if we did face claims, but they were real people? So just imagine your book as a movie, and pick the actors! (And depending on the movie that you’ve seen t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ahh wow!! That board is awesome! (And sad….)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley THAT QUOTE “I don’t take orders, I barely take suggestions” Ha! That describes so many of my charries…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
TBH I like this November (Or Bren, really, awesome name btw) And UGH RIVEN YOU’RE JUST AS BAD AS THE OTHER UNIVERSE
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok! I guess we can just have them in English class already. 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hey, did you see my last RP? So sorry if this sounds pushy or something (I’m always worried it does lol). I’m just really excited to see these two characters interact because they’re so similar!
I totally get it if you’re just busy or something. Sometimes I leave stuff unread for like a week before I get around to it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m really late to this but it’s so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings YESSSSS He’s my favorite too because of that…..
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Do we wanna have Clint and Ami continue their conversation down the hall, or should we just plop them in English class?
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH THEIR JOBS EEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE IT!!!!!
oh and my brother’s name is Ethan too lol
I need more of this.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Hey, I think that’s certainly interesting! I have a little Minecraft fanfic idea, which I hope to one day make into a fan film or something.
- Load More
