-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes, languages are so cool!! I haven’t gotten the nerve to learn something with an entirely different alphabet yet . . . but maybe someday!
I like your signature! Very true and encouraging.[/quote]
Aw, thanks! I stole it from Arwen . . . in “The Tale of Aragorn and Arwen” which is in the back of The Return of the King, I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there!! Welcome to KP, Erica! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a southern teen girl that loves to write. I’m currently writing a contemporary fiction story. It’s in the very beginner stages.
I like your books name! There’s a spoiler forum on here where you can share your spoilers if you want to 😊. I saw that you’re into aquarium…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
Everly
“Hi! I’m Carmen!” Carmen says with a smile, peeking over Everly’s shoulder at the girl. “Hey, you match Everly here with your sling! You could be sling buddies! Or sling friends… injury besties? I’m gonna have to work on that one…”
“Oh yeah…haha.” Everly laughs nervously.
The l…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Lol your right 🤣 I’ve called her the wrong name. This is the first time I’ve ever written her, so it’s not ingrained in my head yet. It’s Everly.
Kaine
Kaine walks through the grand entrance. His boots tap lightly against the marble floors, as he makes his way around the large center area. Looking up,…[Read more]
-
Madelyn's profile was updated 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@starofthenorth (cool tag by the way!)
HEYYYY THEREEEE!!!!! 😀 😀 😀
It’s so great to have you here!!! 🙂
For one, I had no idea you’re learning five languages and that’s just insane! XD. Now I’m inspired to pick Latin back up 😉 Which language are you most fluent in right now?
Also, YES, I love Dutch Blitz too. It’s been a while since I’ve…[Read more]
-
Erica and
Madelyn are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Madelyn replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!! YOU’RE HERE!!!!!
*calms down*
Hey there!! 😉 So glad you’ve finally joined!!!
I already know you, but I’m still gonna ask some questions ’cause, ya know, it’s tradition.
–What are your top three favorite series?
–Which do you prefer–coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or apple cider?
–What’s your favorite fictional c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
🤣 Lol yeah, and an interesting experience for sure!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Aw thank you, glad you like it! 😀
Also the perspective on that drawing is amazing 😍
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yep! I was pretty young, so I just remember it being squishy and yummy (was it buttery? I can’t remember) anyways, we didn’t know what to eat for thanksgiving, and there was squid in the freezer. So squid it was 🤣, don’t worry though, my dad’s a good cook. He used to work in a restaurant, so he probably made it yummy. I can’t remember…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hmm, favorite marine creature? It depends on what kind! I’m into aquarium keeping, and my favorite fish I own right now is either my clown pleco (a catfish) or my betta (who lives by himself so he and the catfish don’t terrorize each other lol)
As for ocean creatures, I recently have gotten fascinated with sea spiders. So…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Christopher sound like a fun character!
Your book sound really interesting, don’t worry about then being short lol.
#3. Yes, snakes are cool, but fish and other marine creatures are much, much cooler lol
😂 Lol, you have a favorite? I think squids are cool. (and yummy 😳, poor squidy)
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you!
Yay, someone else who likes Dutch Blitz!! It seems like whenever I mention it to my friends, they’re just like “Um . . . never heard of that.”
Yay, more questions!
#1. No I do not. I believe that if there were other universes, they would be mentioned in the Creation account.
#2. Well, I’m actually learning,…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
So nice to meet you!
Yay, I love questions lol 🙂
#1. My favorite character is definitely Christopher. He’s probably my most developed character, and just a lot of fun. He’s 19, and the king (his father dies in my book), and struggles with depression. But he’s also very goofy.
#2. Hmm, favorite theme. I guess I would say…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Published Authors? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 10 months ago
Hey there! So I haven’t been published yet, but I’ve found two books that have been very helpful:
#1. Writing Children’s Books by Anthony Fredericks. This book is mostly concentrated on children’s books (obviously), picture books, etc., but the advice on publishing is very good. He talks about the pros and cons of traditional and self-publishing…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@Erica
Hello and Welcome!
Lol, yes pineapple on pizza is a common question here.
I’m MineralizedWritings, A online schooler, character artist, writer, and Christian. I’m currently writing the first draft of my dystopian ya novel (I post chapters here every now and then) and I hope for the completed form to be a graphic novel.
A couple…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm not the only one! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
@arein
Hello and welcome! We are glad to have you here!
Yes we have plenty of Tolkien nerds here and are happy to have another. I haven’t seen the movies or read the books (I’m too sensitive lol) but have heard lots of the lore from the silmerilian from my sister. And the music is awesome, Concerning hobbits is my favorite track.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Erica started the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Hello!! I’m Erica, and it’s so exciting to be joining the forum after . . . umm . . . a long time of shadowing KP 🙂 (hey there @madelyn!!!)
I’ve been writing all my life pretty much, but I really got started during the Covid lockdown (anyone else do that?) I mostly write fantasy, but I have some historical fiction and sci-fi ideas floating…[Read more]
-
Erica changed their profile picture 3 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
