-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ooh…it sounds amazing!!! I love bittersweet books, lol, maybe that’s why I write so many of them. XD
Yeah! They’re so good! I love them too. books that instill feeling and love and sadness and so meaningful. 😊. That’s one reason I love your books!! 🙂
Lol, I, for one, would love to see that. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76 (why do I try to put a dash in your name like every time?!) @lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin (I can finally spell your name without using something for reference 😂) @whalekeeper @felicity
@anyone @arien @starofthenorth
Hey if yall are interested heres some of my story! If you want to read it I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! Great topic, but actually @theloonyone made it 😀
The boxcar children! I loved that series. I suppose instead of instead on plagiarized work, you could call it a fanfic!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Don’t worry about it lol!
Yeah I love love drawing my charries in flannels 😊 but yeah, we will see how long that lasts, it’s time consuming to draw.
Love that! And yeah, Nyx’s fur looks a bit hard.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Erica and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 10 months ago -
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I also would like to share my first story that I ever wrote down on my own. It was entitled “Mr. Strawberry.” (I might have been 4 or 5 when I wrote it?) Here goes:
Mr. Strawberry was a strawberry. Now he is a He.
That’s all.
I couldn’t think of how to express that Mr. Strawberry had turned into a man, so I had to do with “now he is…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Ideas on a scene? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! It’s honestly fun *evil writer laugh*
How are they going to make up? I’m sure you know though 😁😂
Ehh–actually I don’t. Quite. Yet.
I also saw that you said romance is only a subplot. What is the first genre?
Hmm, I don’t know exactly what the genre is. Fantasy, but anything more specific than that I don’t know. B…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Unfortunately no. 🙁
Aw, that’s too bad! We have one but don’t use it at every single service.
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @everyone else
Hey there! I’m a little late to this but . . . I have something to share. (lol I have a lot. I saved everything from when I was little)
I think I was about 7 when I wrote this story. My dad lovingly typed it for me and I sent it to all my relatives for Christmas. (my grandpa still mentions it–how good it was.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Ok so… was Riker always your boi… or was that a recent change? 😂
I really don’t like him here tbh 🤣 Like the slim pointy face makes him seem like such a villian! He seems very not lovable here. Also that’s not too bad for old writing, I mean I could imagine it quite well!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Everly
“But heh…I-I always get myself into trouble, so…this shouldn’t be a surprise…” Julius says softly.
Julius quietly groans. “Sorry about that…you don’t want to hear about my problems…” He whispers softly, gaze falling to his shoes again.
“Oh you poor thing!” Everly says, giving him a tight hug.
Maybe that was dumb but I can’t let him s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Will Julius be offended if Everly hugs him? 🤣 She’s the super sweet loving type and honestly he’s probably breaking her heart rn
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh it’s fine! That’s not nearly as bad as some of my most embarrassing moments, but yeah I know the feeling 😂
Thanks! He is pretty sweet 🙂
Oh yeah, I’ve really spent some time designing his hair 😂 I think it changes a bit over the course of the series too.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
😲 Barret wearing cats? I need that in my life!!
Sadly I have hardly any old writing left 😥 I got rid of stuff cuz I was trying to move out of a childhood phase I thought was embarrassing.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I’ll never live that one down😂😬🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️. I’m sorry! I was reading through, and I saw a picture of Tauren, and for some reason, my brain malfunctioned…🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️😅. Layson looks so sweet! I like his ha…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Thanks! And Yeah 15 I find is kinda the perfect age for a lot of characters. Not too young to be helpless, but still needs people a bit more than somebody older.
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6
“Julius? Julius, hey, this is my sister, Everly.” Kaine says, motioning to the girl beside him.
“Hello, Everly. Nice to me…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Really! That’s so the opposite of me. I’ve actually written without a plot before. Like a have this writing of a girl sitting on her balcony feeling sad because of moving or something, and it’s just a description of being sad (That was back when we wanted to move)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Yeah lol 😂 doesn’t feel the best permitting people to harm your charrie 🤣
But hey, it makes for some sweet scenes afterwards… (I feel like a horrible person lol)
Did I mention Kaine and Everly have a 3-4 year age gap? Idk but now u know 😂
Everly
Everly slowly lifts up to her feet, keeping her injured arm limp at her…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Thank you!
Aww, Tauren! I read your first chapter or two that you posted, and I love him!
Oh Thank you! Glad you like him! The comic strip was Layson but yeah I think I have some drawings of Tauren in this forum too!
- Load More
