-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL that was really cute 😂
A buffalo buffing really does seem like something a kid would come up with. And tbh the dialogue was really good for 8 or 9 years old. I don’t even know if I knew what a council was at 8 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Lol yes! My story is partially inspired by the city of ember. LOVE LOVE LOVED that book growing up. I didn’t actually realize the parallels until quite awhile through plotting 😅
Good job!
Thanks!😁
HEHE I wonder what Keiryn was doing in the mines? 🤨
Go on, Lesli, just give him a big hug in front of everyone, they don’t matter! 😊😍
Lol y…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sure! Do whatever you need to. I’d just like Everly and Kaine to stick to together.
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
AHHHH!!!! GIRLLLL!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! ❤️😭❤️
YOU’RE SOOO WELCOME!!! 🙂 🙂
Lol, that’s great!!! XD
Yeah!! XD
I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?!? ❤️❤️❤️❤️
YES!!!! <3 <3
Lol, yes, Frida, look out. XD
Yes. We’re coming for you XD Frida…
Lol, it does!!!! xD xD xD
Leo and Brothers, trademark pending.
XDXDXDXD
Lol Girl, you are so funny X…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
No worries, thanks for reading!
So sorry it took me so long to reply! I LOVE it!! Great job!
And I like your drawing style, too.
Thank you! Glad you like it! 😁
-
Erica replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
So sorry it took me so long to reply! I LOVE it!! Great job!
And I like your drawing style, too.
Keep it up!!😊😁
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah!! XDD He’s so funny.
-
Light replied to the topic Introducing a Fellow Writer in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s not terrible, it’s just different than the original .Lol Maybe once i watch it again, i might change my mind. But Johnny Depp just creeps me out with all that makeup XD.
Yes, the ending is good! The message is really good too. 🙂
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @everyone else on this topic
I pulled out some more old writing. This is 11-year-old me trying to write a romance, by the way. 😝😍
In this scene, Irene was just met one of her suitors, Nicholas. He escorts her to her rooms.
When we arrived at my door, he said, “Well, here thou art, Lady. I shall see the sometime in the near future.”…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
LOL Mount Everest XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
We just finished putting up our Christmas Tree!!! 🙂 My brother just read this RP, and he called Everly “Mount Everest.” XDD. He loves coming up with funny/crazy nicknames.
Lyla
The boy collapsed into Everly’s arms, sobbing. He was breaking my heart–no, he had shattered…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
So sorry it took me so long to respond!
I don’t know what era I like best. I call history my least favorite sub next in school, but that is the fault of the curriculum I use . . . I like history itself.
You’re totally welcome!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I love all the brothers (not the step brothers) soooo much!
That was really good! Can’t wait to read more 😁
Also, she’s not there actual mom is she… I was going to ask at the beginning if they were adopted.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I didn’t see what you said until I posted that.
Oh you’re fine!!Carter and Simon have no idea what a phone is. 😆 (I know, they talk like modern Americans but they’re from a less advanced world.)
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they do! Lol.But we could just do a short time jump to when Kaine leads the group back to where the boys are. I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I kinda detected that…makes me dislike them even more…just being honest…XD
You are free to dislike them. I don’t like them either. 🤣
Of course!!! He’s so sweet and wonderful!!! <333
Yeah! Lol that’s what I was hoping to get across! 😀
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Wow, impressive!! I like it a lot and want to read more of it!! 😀
Like other people already said, the brother dynamic is fantastic!
One thing I noticed that was super cool was how you cycled through writing a bit from the perspective of each brother. First Leo, then Joshua, then Jakob, then Reuben, then Wolfgang. That was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I LOVE IT!!! <3333
Thank you! <33
And wow…they don’t seem very nice. XD Very judging. Lesli…don’t hang out with this friend group…just…don’t…XD If they change, sure, but otherwise…XD
Yeah… not the best people lol.
(I’m just unhappy how they talked about Tauren, lol…XD)
LOL SAME XD
Long story short, I love Tauren. XD
YAY!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @freedomwriter76@lightoverdarkness6 @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone @arien @starofthenorth
(Pls read chapter 3 first if you haven’t 😀)
Chapter 4
“Dad I’m going to go hang out with some friends.” Keiryn calls into the living room from the door.
Lesli glances up briefly from her writing, but quickly glanc…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
GIRL!!!! Oh my gosh!! I LOVE IT!!! That’s soooo good ❤️❤️!! You read my mind! Yesterday, I was wondering if you had worked on a book with the brothers and was about to ask you, and this morning I saw that you had posted 😂😮😀!
Oh my, Leo!! You sweet baby🥰😢❤️. Frida 😡😤. You better watch out. You’ve got a band of Leo and brothers lov…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Y'ALLL!!!!! I started it…and I love this already!!! <3 Any thoughts? 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh can’t wait!!
I’m hopefully going to write some today too… but sadly I can’t share some of my recent writing because it’s from later in my book… I can’t wait until I finish the midsection lol I have so many ideas for the climax!
- Load More
