-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago

-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I work in the church nursery, and that is very true. One time this kid was playing with some trucks and little people figurines, and he made a truck roll over one of the people. I said, “Oh no, is he okay?” And the boy said, “He died, but the firetruck will come rescue him.” At least I think that’s what he said. Two-year-…
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, tagged you wrong above.
-
Erica replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness
Oh yes. Pre-schoolers are very violent XD.
I work in the church nursery, and that is very true. One time this kid was playing with some trucks and little people figurines, and he made a truck roll over one of the people. I said, “Oh no, is he okay?” And the boy said, “He died, but the firetruck will come rescue him.” At least I…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Amen sister! Thank you for willingly sharing the request with us!
You’re so welcome! Thank you for praying for them 🙏.
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you for tagging me. I will be praying! May God give that family peace, comfort, and hope in the days to come. <333
You are so welcome!! Thank you for praying. 😊 Yes, A…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Thanksgiving in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I moved two times and changed school groups two times, all during the pandemic and in the height of my teen years. (The emotions!)
Ah, yes emotions. Praise God for His faithfulness even in difficult moments!
(Thanks too for starting this topic 😋)
You’re welcome!
-
Erica replied to the topic Hey Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh well! I can content myself with fish from a store 🙂
Sorry I never responded to more of your post. I was in a hurry I guess lol.
No, I haven’t. Is it good?
YES!!! Lloyd Alexander’s book Time Cat is also super good. It’s about a cat that time travels (did you know, when cats seem to disappear and you don’t know where th…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
I loved this, and you did such a good job writing it!
The only thing I would say is maybe put a little more tension in. The war is mentioned, but I don’t get the feeling that the family is panicked enough. Maybe you could figure out a way to show they’re nervous about the war? (If they are, maybe they’re not)
But great job, and I…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
My heart aches for this family. But God knows and He sees them and loves them. We can’t know why He allowed this to happen to an innocent little girl, but it’s all part of His perfect plan.
You all should look up “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands” sung by Jubilant Sykes. So powerful and meaningful.
Psalm 121:3, 8 “He…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 10 months ago
Could you perhaps draw my oc Maylee? 🙂
She’s 3 1/2 years old, has black hair and Asian features. Honestly any hair length is fine, I haven’t figured that out myself 😂. She has dark brown eyes. I think she’s like 38 inches tall?
Her hair is braided sometimes too, but that’s not necessary to include.
And if you want to include it she…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
Thank you for tagging me!
I will definitely pray for them.
You’re so welcome! Thank you for caring.
Oh my word…oh that is so horrible.
Yes it is. I sometimes want to just go collapse on my bed and sob for all of the horrible, horrible, things that this world is capable of. But we have Hope. Hope in our Savior, J…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
Oh well… too bad the drawing only goes down to far… looks like you’ll just have to be confused. 🤷🏻♀️
*sigh*

🤨🤨🤨
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@wilder-w @godlyfantasy12 @erica
-
Light started the topic Pray for this Family!! in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 10 months ago
@Loopylin, @Godlyfantasy, @Mineralizedwritings, @ava-blue, @Arien, @Elishavet-pidyon, @Freedomwriter76, @Felicity, @Erica, @Theloonyone, @Koshka, @Whalekeeper
So…I wasn’t quite sure what to put this topic in, so I just chose a random one. Yesterday, my mom showed me a picture of a precious 7 year old little girl. She was murdered a few days…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @loopylin @arien @felicity @starofthenorth @anyone
Pretty short chapter here, I listened to the interstellar soundtrack while writing some of this, loved it! It keeps your attention enough so that you don’t feel bored, puts you in the zone for writing another world, and still lets you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…my draft has finally started…and I'd like some thoughts so far! 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
GIRL!!!! Again, THANK Y’ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!
YOU ARE SO WELCOME, SISTER!!!!
Tell him, sister!!! XD
Yes!!! My goodness, Riker is an absolute angel! (No one can say that too many times XD)
AHHHH!!! THANK YOUUUUUU!!!! I LOVE THEM TOOO!!! Certainly one of my favorite couples. 😉
YOU’RE SO WELCOME, GIRL!!! OH YES!!! They’re one of my f…[Read more]
- Load More
