-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
That is so sweet…do you mind if I use that in my story?? I just had that thought now. I’m not sure if Lyaksandro would do that but I want him to!!
Oh, I’m sorry I’m just now seeing this. Absolutely, you can use it!! Me and my brother would be honored 😊! Whenever you publish it, I can brag to my friends that my brother and me inspired tha…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
And here’s Iris!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s Asher!!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! I have my parents to thank for that 😃
I do get called audrey sometimes though lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
@whalekeeper @arien @starofthenorth @pen_for_christ_205
Ok! May I make announcement?
Thank yall for following my story, I appreciate it a lot enjoy sharing it with you all! I seem to be having a major plot upheaval, and may be re-writing the whole thing. I’ll still use some scenes here and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure lol! I actually introduced myself here awhile ago with my irl name because I wasn’t familiar with kp customs and idk wanted to have it one there 😂
fire away!
-
Light started the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!! I’ve seen pics of charries scattered around the forum, but I haven’t found a topic for just pictures of characters…so I made this!! Feel free to post anything else about your charries too!
Tags!! Â @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @arien @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @theloonyone @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @queen_of_alva…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁
Your welcome 😊!!
Thx!! Lol Now you understand where Ami’s coming from when she says she likes him. 🤣
Oh yeah!! Definitely 🤣
-
Light replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hmm…curious how that went. I personally dislike the word cute for describing guys. I don’t think they like it, basing that off of my brothers’ reactions…(they think it’s awful). 🤣 I like the word handsome way better….but then, I have next to no experience with this stuff so…
Haha! Yeah, I’m pretty sure brothers hate being called cute. Me…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @theloonyone @loopylin @felicity @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @arien
Awww, I love everyone’s charries name meanings!! So, for Matthew and Lyla I did look up a bunch of names and their meanings, and I chose the two that seemed most fitting and I liked the most.
Matthew means: Gift of God.
Lyla means: Island B…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the fun topic!
Oh, I really like the name Ruben. And of course, Everton. He’s my favorite from your WIP.
Oh! I like the name Dante.
I like Ellisa’s name, and it’s meaning too! 😀
Have I met Grant yet? 🤔
Oh I like the name Aedan! And little fiery one 😂 that’s funny.
I like…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! So happy to see you back!
A new novel…
I love to make suggestions, could you tell us the general idea you have already, if you have one?
Is it fantasy? Modern life? I mean I really have a thing for dystopian type writing (my one and only WIP is) so that’s what my mind immediately jumps too. There’s just so many…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol that’s funny! I could never talk to my mom about something like that, wayyy to awkward to me. My sister is my go to for those conversations. We came to the conclusion that cute and handsome have different meanings, but lol it just depends on how you use it. Like my oc Kaine is cute. He has curly hair, he gets nervous, and he…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
thank you for fixing it😊!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Can’t remember who asked, yeah Tauren does have glasses.
Okay!! Oh, it was me who asked. I love glasses on a boy. My little brother I love that drawing of him you posted earlier 😊!
Aww, poor Tauren!! My charries won’t judge you buddy!! They’re not what you would call exactly tall either 😂😅!
- Load More
