-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
*My eyes grow wide as I slowly come to realization. I zip my lips closed*
Ohhh…Is that who I think it is?? Don’t worry, I won’t tell 😂😊
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m thrilled you’re enjoying it!!!! THANK YOU!
Yes!! YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!
Oh, Lyaksandro? You don’t have to worry about him…yet. 😉
Oh, no 😨! You gotta warn me when I do need to worry about him 😭😨😅
-
Erica replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I love all your pics! But I had to say . . .
The picture of November when he’s older . . .
Is almost exactly my crush . . . . . . .
So . . .
Yeah.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Oh man, Carmen coming over there is just gonna…well you’ll see 😂.
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone @esther-c @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyonMatthew
“Who are you?!” Lyla shouted.
“Quite a lot of fire for such a little girl,” the voice rumbled. “Who am I? The humans used to call me Aurivis, if that is what you mean…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anddd here’s Lyla!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Here’s my baby Matthew!!

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!!! Welcome back!!
Cuz I really wanna be Paxton again….XD AND MEET MATTHEW…AND THE SISTERS…AND TAUREN….AND…AGGHHH
Oh, YES!! I want Paxton and Matthew to meet!!
And I also miss Freedom’s boys but thats a separate issue XD XD XD
Yeah, we all miss Freedom, but it’s good that she’s spending time with her family. I think she said…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh…. favorite dystopian, well I haven’t read that many. I’ve read city of ember, it was major inspiration for my story. That might have been the first time I felt “Hooked” while reading. I mean the hardy boys got me hooked, but not inspired. It just felt alive. Sadly I didn’t like the sequels, but I felt it was a really good…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Lol, yeah, wouldn’t you?! JK. She’s pretty fun, but yeah, she doesn’t talk to me as much any more🤷♀️. But that’s okay. I’ve got you guys!!
Yeah, I get that. 😅
Sometimes I wish I could go back to people I knew ages ago and just ask them what about me turned them off. Like, am I too weird? Not that it mat…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@feilicty
Yeah! Happy to be of encouragement!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Not sure how much I’ll change, I might wait until I’m done with the first draft and have a better feel for the direction.
I’ll probobly go with the afterthoughts or afterthoughts, it seems to be what people like the best.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’ll probobly go with that one, It seems to be the general consensus. Oh Thanks for the support!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Fine by me!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Yeah, That sounds good! These six will be together! 😊 Yes, a very shaken Matthew 😂.
I’ll RP in the morning. I gotta got to bed. Talk to you in the morning!! 😊
-
Light replied to the topic Russo-Ukrainian War Novel. Please Critique! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh girl!!! That chapter was soooo good 😊❤️👍!! I loved it!! But oh no, what happens to Lyaksandro?!?! I must know 😂!! But omg girl, I absolutely loved it!! Great job!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @Lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @keilah-h @loopylin Sorry if I missed anyone!
Tauren and Lesli
“Children from other worlds. What kind of strange magic is this?”
Tauren glances upwards. A large reptilian eye peers in through the tall stained glass window to their left.
He breaths. Caught in a sliver of silence before the pan…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic I'm making a comeback babyyyy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there!
So . . . I don’t really have any ideas . . . too busy trying to come up with ideas for my own book . . .
But if I think of any I’ll hop on and tell you!
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
My sister keeps telling on me!! I’m hiding in the opposite corner with a blanket over my head right now . . . Ack, my crush just entered the room. I’m peeking at him and he’s looking at me and we are totally not looking at each other . . .
Lol, that’s the way it works with us. 🤣😍😁
-
Erica replied to the topic Is KP down? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! It’s working now.
-
Erica replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I like the name Elena’s name!
Thanks! It’s the Spanish version of Helen, which is interesting.
- Load More
