-
Erica replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Otra estudiante de espanol. 🙂 🙂
Si!! Espanol es una idioma muy bonita.
Hot sugar free french vanilla latte if I’m feeling inspired. Black coffee if I need coffee at any point in the day. Lol.
Oo, yum! I usually drink coffee black, and I’m glad to meet someone else who isn’t like “Ewwww . . .” lol.
Eowyn/Eomer LOTR
Ah, yes. They’re so s…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Erica replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
That was great!! I was not expecting Mr. Kringle to actually be Santa . . . it was wonderful.
I actually liked how you implied that they kissed but didn’t actually say so. I honestly think that’s cuter and more romantic than saying “he kissed her and she loved it and she kissed him back blah blah blah.” lol 🤣😁😘
-
Erica replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Sorry to barge in here lol!)
Random story, I randomly prayed I wanted to marry a guy with curly hair (Yeah, embarrassing. But hey, you might just get it (God’s plan first ofc))
Haha, this reminded me that once, I prayed that if I wasn’t supposed to marry my crush that I’d stop liking him. Well, very shortly after that, my s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! American sign language….that’s amazing!
Thanks!
Maybe Black Crowned Night heron, though the Scarlet Tanager is pretty amazing, and I love Bald Eagles. (They are doing super well right now and more often then not I see them flying over my yard, sometimes in pairs!!) I have record of nearly 70 different species of birds that hav…
-
Erica replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! I’m Erica, mucho gusto amiga! I’m also learning Spanish.
So . . . questions!
1. What’s your favorite coffee drink?
2. Who are your favorite fictional brother/sister pair?
3. What’s your favorite ocean creature?
I look forward to seeing you around!
Oh, and don’t be shy to share your writings! I’ve never had a negative…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Romantic Subplots! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
(Don’t mind me awkwardly re-entering the conversation)
im also the girl who agrees with the term Beautiful when it comes to the right boy/young man, because there are some that are just downright beautiful! Good heavens! XD XD
Lol yes! My sister and I are like that! (He’s just so pretty! 🤩🥺) Kind of comments we make XDbut a lot…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah I haven’t seen the wind in awhile. I mean I disappeared Kaine and Everly by having them fall down a hole… so do what you need to do 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
lol! I wanted the dragon to roar just to scare the groups (poor mathew XD) maybe to separate them a bit more, so they didn’t run into eachother again. Trying to keep the big group split how we have it to keep it manageable lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! And welcome to KP!
Violin and flute sound awesome! I play clarinet, but haven’t picked it up on awhile cuz of writing and art lol. Spanish sounds fun! I’m learning American sign language. Your stories sound interesting!
I’m Mineralized writings around here!
I’m currently writing a dystopian ya fiction. It’s a novel atm,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Omg, girl, that is such a great idea!!! Love it!! I would TOTALLY read that!! 😉😊
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, I messed up your tag again! 😅
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Asher and Iris are so cute too! Maybe I just missed it, but are they friends or siblings?
Oh, they are siblings. Thank you!! I’ve been wondering if I should change their names tho, bc Freedom-writer has an Iris and Esther-c Has an Asher, and I don’t want them to think I copied them… Btw, I love the pictures for Durwin and the twins!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I think I figured it out too! Was it on the spoiler forum?
You got it!!
*rubs hands together*
Oh really, I’m not that excited . . . it’s just cold here. Totally just cold (0 degrees rn)
Really?! Whoa. It’s 48 degrees here, plus a wind chill. But on Christmas here it’s gonna be o degrees!!! It hasn’t been that cold here in 40 years, my mom…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow That was hilarious! I love it! I really felt the characters, even with it being a short story. And although cheesy, the romance was super cute!!
You could call it, “A Christmas dream”, but that’s a bit generic.
As far as writing goes, there isn’t really much I would change. If this were an actual story, I would say they should get…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Well…You do not have to confirm, nor deny, for I know who you speak of.
Lol, yeah, poor @felicity! I read a lot of the spoiler forum a while back, and I was just like “what?!?!?” when I read..that…about you know who 😂. But seriously, great plot twist tho! It caught me by surprise.
Should we tell her what page it is on the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I just had an idea to make things more interesting. Let’s have resident castle villains! I propose just one or two at the start. So like guards of the castle anyone can use to make drama. if anyone wants them to be characters, make them whatever!
Let’s try to give them at least a motive though, not just mean…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok so it’s hard to keep track… but I think Milo (and Cammie?) are with the dragon rn too. (that right @theloonyone ?) Oh and feather and crosshair are there too.
Trying to help us stay organized with who is where, also because we have split the groups to make them easier to manage, maybe only tag the people your…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Holiday Novella! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I would absolutely love to read it! Sounds like a lot of fun!
(Btw, I love your charries 🥰)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Okay, I need a MaIn ChArAcTeR name in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah! He sounds so cool!!
Don’t have much in the way of names sorry lol.
(Can I draw him sometime? Like he just seems so much fun to draw? 😂)
- Load More
