-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanasty12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton shrugs.
“We’re talking about books? I like the voyage of the dawn treader.” Tauren says.
“That book was depressing.” Lesli says.
“I liked it.” He adds with a shrug.
Lesli is 18 and Tauren is 16!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, they are very interesting! I’d love to tell you more about them!
I must preface this with a fair warning:
The Haikyuu fandom is toxic, (like most anime/manga fandoms) steer clear. I can’t even type a characters name into the google search bar without a inappropriate search suggestion coming up. If you have questions, I’m happy to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, I found one!! It’s not a fairy tale, but I think Paxton would love it. It’s called “The Boy, the mole, the fox and the Horse,” by Charlie Mackesy. It’s such a sweet little book!! You should look it up! I love it. There’s a short film for it too! I think Matthew would probably have something like that in his pocket. -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Oh, yeah, didn’t think about that. :(I) Okay! Hmm. Let’s see. I’m gonna go look on my bookshelf for non dark fairy tale books that Matthew would have in his pocket and Paxton will like! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c
You’re so welcome!! Happy new Year!! 🙂 -
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Those are great!! I’d love more if you have some! -
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh those are great!!! LOLOL! The one with November, telling Ara he loves her or drawing the whole deck XDXD Do you have more?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD XD XD!!! Him being based off ur crush is so cute/sweet!
XD Thanks!! Haha, I’m afraid to ever let him read my books! He’d be like, “Um…Matthew sounds kinda familiar.” XD
But we’re just friends right now, bc we’re not old enough to be in a relationship or anything XD. We’re just good friends.
MostlyAlso Paxton would like…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AWW THAT WOULD BE REALLY SWEET!
YES!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO WRITE IT!!! 🙂
yea he wouldn’t get in trouble anymore cuz he’s not under their care (unless he ran into them or something like in the castle but other then that)
Okay, good!! I just got to decide what book it is XD. What does Paxton like?
Matthew is so adorable btw!! I luv him…
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! Sweet Grimm! No wonder Lynn loves him <3 XD
Okay, so this is something one of my little brother’s best friends did one time, and it sounds like something Matthew would do XD.
Matthew
“Hm, well…” Grimm tilted his head, glancing at Lyn with a small twinkle in his eye. She smiled, as did the rest of his group.
“How about,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh Paxton!!! He’s so precious 😭😭!
So, Idk if you already knew this or not, but Matthew and Lyla are twins. They’re 13 almost 14 rn.
Okay, so I had a thought. A while ago when I was developing Matt’s character a little more, I found out he loves to read. So, I love to read, and I’ve always got a book near me. I take one every…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@arien @starofthenorth @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Happy New Year everyone!! It’s 11:38 here, but I’m exhausted and I think I’m gonna go on to bed. Love all of y’all and I’m so blessed to be able to know you guys!! Have an awesome Year!! Talk to y’all next year 😉 XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli said. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looked up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudged his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
I laughed softly.
“Well, I arrived wit…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You too! Happy new year!
Ok so problem… we’re all in different time zones! XD So it won’t be really real time midnight writing. But that’s alright.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! Haha, yep!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s 9… I’ve got awhile to go if I want to be up at 12…XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay!! Aww, thank you!! Yes he is! It’s 11:00 here. What time is it for you guys?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So, you couldn’t have picked a better one for Matthew! He’s naturally pretty funny (When he’s comfortable and at home) but his worst fear is performing or talking in front of a large group of people. What’s something that Grimm might laugh at? Or something that he would totally not laugh at XD?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD is Lesli like Jocelyn?
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli says. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looks up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudges his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, sounds good! Oof, I’ve gotta catch up XD
Matthew
“Ha! Yeah, I’d be wrong for us to lead you to your own death.” Carter said, now standing next to me and Luna.
I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth, and I barely suppressed a chuckle. I shook my head. Carter.
Then I felt a soft ha…[Read more]
- Load More
