-
Light replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Happy New Years Everyone!!! (It sounded like a warzone over here for a couple minutes. 😁)
XDXD Haha!! The fire works, you mean? It sounded like that here too!
I hope everyone has a fabulous 2023!!! In our writing this year, may inspirations keep coming, courage to continue strong to the end always be present, and joy…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on with KP, but it’s different, and I can’t get my letters off of the bold color XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 Yes!! Okay, good! I’ll do that. @loopylin
Matthew
“Books? Hm…I haven’t done much reading to be quite honest…Oh! We did have a few songbooks and I had some hymnals given to me from my…” Luna faltered slightly, “My parents. And I was given a few history books and books about the world above by the Kobolds. I di…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, what a awful story! That’s great you are writing about it though!
-
Light replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re here!!! *Virtual hug* YAY!! Welcome to KP!! On here I’m known as LightOverDarkess, or just Light, a young teen writer!
Some get to know you questions…XD lol
1. what’s your main character’s name?
2. What’s your favorite book(series?)
3. What themes are in your books?
4. Which of your characters is most like you?…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I actually tried to read that word at the bottom and was utterly confused. I can’t believe I forgot eniminiminymo (how to spell lol) like I genuinely forgot about it until now XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! We’ll see what happens with it. I like having multiple project to switch between, but finishing a older one is great! Oh exciting, starting a sequel? That’s a big step!
And yeah I don’t have a title yet XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I made him for the castle, anyone can write him as long as he doesn’t cause too much harm, I gave him a bit of backstory but feel free to add too it. He’s basically just a instigator XD he’s got some motives though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m not suggesting you do this. But i only have one WIP atm, so I’m starting another one for the new year! It’s a choose your own adventure, and I’m super excited about it. Here’s the ending if you fail, not sure why I wrote this first.
Basically you are a prince sent on a quest to warn your sister who is staying in a another land that it…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
never read it or anything but it seems sweet and he’d probably LOVE IT!!!!
Good!! Yay, can’t wait!!!
Aww, they had to steal books?? And they’re orphans? Poor babies!!
Sweet Tauren!! Oh, okay! I thought he was like 17 or 18. XD
-
Erica replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I saw both of those but didn’t know how to incorporate them into my story. 😉😂😂
Haha, I don’t think much about the story, just the characters. 😂🤣😁
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Thanks so much! It was so fun to make 😊😍
-
Erica replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @orielle23 @power @felicity @lightoverdarkness6
Happy New Year peeps!
Ick. I don’t like peeps.
Sorry, I’m in a weird mood.
ANYWAY . . .
I fell asleep at *coughs* 11:58. But @arien woke me up by shoving her notebook in my face at midnight.
I didn’t do too much writing. But I stayed up. And thankfully…[Read more]
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Also some others to say hi:
@sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 @arien @power @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @booksandbeakers @diving-into-the-future @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @loopylin @theloonyone
-
Erica replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey there! I’m Erica, lover of fish/corals/sponges/little blue blobs that nobody knows what they are/blobfish/octopuses/etc.!
I also write fantasy. And science fiction. And historical fiction.
Questions!
1. Have you ever gone ice skating?
2. What’s your favorite Olympic sport?
3. Who’s your favorite character to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12
😭😭😭 PAX!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello!!
All those things you mentioned sound great, I think you’re in the right place! I’m mineralizedwritings, dystopian author, artist (character art mostly), speedcuber and nature lover! I also like to read.
A couple questions:
1. What is your current wip about?
2. What is your favorite character from your story to…[Read more]
- Load More
