-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlytfanrtasy12 @freedomwriter76
the whole Pax and Wolfgang thing is so cute 😭😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@oreille21
Wow! This short story was amazing, kinda sad it ended XD
Like seriously, when you post a chapter, I like want to sit down and really enjoy the read. Thanks for the after information, I would have wanted to know what happened really bad! Glad she married Jonath, that whole thing was cute 😆 and the sleigh thing was super sweet and a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@pincesachronicle22 @loopylin
Layson and Maylee
Layson watches, brow furrowed, as Serin bows, some form of greeting from her world. He nods at her, accepting her apology.
“I can see why that may have offended you. In my world, and I suppose Dante and Ellie’s too, we shake the other persons hand as a greeting.” Layson says, softening…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! And I’m glad you think it sounds interesting! It gets better, the outside world is actually quite nice with the lack of human habitation for so many years, it’s just a bunch of fear and stigma.
I’d agree, although I haven’t read a lot of slice of life, I like the comedies. I had to read some excerpts from “Growing up”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
OH!!! It’s Simon!!! XDXD I luv me some Simon.
Those ideas sound awesome!!!! I would totally read them!! As of rn, I don;t have any biblical fiction going, but maybe in the near future!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
NOVEMBER!!!! I don’t care if he’s on fire I’m hugging him anyway!!! And Riker <3 wait is he koshka’s charrie?
IKR!?!? He is so precious 😭😭😭<3<3!!! And Riker is too!!! Uh, no, Riker is @freedomwriter76 ‘s charrie. Vulka and Zlati are @koshka ‘s charries, and November is @godlyfantasy12 ‘s.
I Love them all so much!!!…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Also, like, I totally have this crossover fic idea in my head where some of my charries meet the Avengers, and I’m just laughing thinking about all the funny things that could happen.
Oh my gosh!! That would be so awesome!! I would totally read that XDXD!!
Now I really want to do something like that with my charries and maybe L…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those so much, lol. XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Thank you!! LOLOL Yeah!! 😀
*DIES OF LAUGHTER* XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
XDXDXD Thanks so much!!!! LOL, yeah, that’s Asher and Dylan for ya!!
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
I made a few more!! I’m sorry if they’ve already been posted, I couldn’t remember XD.
Dylan: Hey, did you know as a little kid I accidentally ate paper?
Iris: I feel like we’ve all done that at least once.
Asher: I ate it too-
Iris: See?
Asher: On purpose…
Iris & Dylan: …What?Iris : Well, has…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I love them too! <333 (AHHH!!! So glad you love Ezra/Eva as a couple! 😀 <3 Ezra is in my book Allies & Lies, which has 3 other MC’s. Yes, 4 altogether. XD)
You’re welcome!! (Oh YES!!! They are perfect doe eachother :D!) Okay, cool! Haha, tbh, I love books with tons of characters, even if it’s chaotic. It’s fun XD.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That really does sound like fun, and I think it could help me develop my comics better. I could see that as being a viable option for the summer, when we all have more time. It sounds like fun! Don’t think I could participate during school XD maybe some other people would be able too though. And yeah, just an idea. Not saying I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Heya! Nice to meet you! Did you draw your profile picture? It looks very cute. I’d also love to hear more about your WIP at some point; I don’t meet many dystopian writers.
Thanks! Nice to meet you too! I did draw it. That’s my OC Maylee. Sure! I call it dystopian because I have no other genre to put it in, but it’s not a sup…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is by far my favorite chapter! A little conflict (or it seems to be a lot) in the main group really turns things down a different path.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Great ideas! Sounds like fun!!
I would love for kp to have more content, the articles and stuff are fun. Idk about our other comic people’s here, but one comic page takes me about 3-4 hours I believe? That’s with it already written, and does not include scanning and editing. Idk, I’ve never timed it, they just take forever XD I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been looking through all these, they are sooo amazing! Like I could see these in a bookstore, and want to read them! You’re so good at it!
Could I make a request?
Title: Afterthoughts of hate
(or afterthoughts, if the shorter title looks better)
Genre: Dystopian YA
Color scheme would be mostly greys, the main setting is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello Hello!
Yes, Kp has many new people 😂 me included XD
I joined I think 4-5 months ago? And I’d say we’ve had about 10 or more new people since I joined. (not all active)
I’m mineralizedwritings, I wright dystopian ya, make comicy stuff, and draw. I’ve only got one main WIP, but a couple ideas for future ones. Yeah, kp…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh nice! I’ve never taken a class like that, it seems good for writing consistency though. Good luck with that! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I really like it! I actually like it a lot better than the first version, and I liked the subtle hint something wasn’t right with him wincing in pain on the bus. Keep up the great work!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @any-one-else-who-cares-XD
Okay!! Sorry this took so long. I revised the chapter, and added a little more. Freedom and Princesa, I don’t think y’all were on when I posted the before version. If you want to see the…[Read more]
- Load More
