-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HA HA HA I’m soooooo sorry about that, I should’ve warned everybody. (goes to be a bit mortified somewhere)
No it’s fine!! Haha, it’s totally fine. Actually, I’m embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out that she was your character XD…now you see where my charrie Matthew get’s his awkwardness 😂😅🤭😭 (No don’t be mortified! It’…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHH, IKR!?!?!? 😭😭😭💕💕💕
YES!!!😭💕
AWWWWWW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! 😀💕💕💕
Aww, you are very welcome!!! I needed it too. 😅😀💕😂
❤❤❤❤
OHHH, THAT!!!!! YEAH!!!!😡😡😡😡😡 (I mean…it’s not COMPLETELY decided yet…but it may still happen…😅😭😭😭)
YES!!! (WHAT?!? OH NO, YOU’VE GIVEN ME {Maybe False} HOPE NOW…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
😊 It sounds good to me, I love your whole chrystal thing and I’m curious what happens with Corvina!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Journey to the Past Series by A in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
@oriele21
That was good! I liked it. Phew… coulda used a warning about that leg amputation XD little rough but I guess that’s just war
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know funnily enough… I hardly share any of my creative endaevers with my parents. if I have a piece of art that is particularly good and no route for questions that could become personal (why does that character go through this thing) I’ll share it with caution. Both of my parents know I am writing a dystopian ya, my mom knows the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! I love that soundtrack! Do you have a favorite song? I like sticks and stones, and where no one goes. (Ack have I already asked you this question? Lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that was so good! I love the brothers, and there struggles are so relatable and well portrayed! Poor Leo 😭😭😭 I love him and he better get some rest at some point 😭 ( I may or may not have to call the protection squad soon)
“Trust God…he will heal Wolfgang.” She whispered softly.
Not sure how to feel about this scene…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!!! I try to connect almost all of them in some way, so I’m so glad you like it! 💕😀
You’re so welcome!! Yes, it’s so cool!!
Yeah…😅😬 What thing exactly, may I ask? 🤔 Hans has done a lot of bad things…😅🧐😬
When he’s being awful to Riker (like always) and tells him what he did to Jezyk…and tells Riker it’s his fault ὢ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I remember!!! Aww, poor Wolfgang and Leo and Jakob and Rueben!! And Joshua 😭😭!! Oh my goodness, your scenes are just SO GREAT AND MEANINGFUL!! And they make you feel. Joshua, I feel you!! Thank you for writing this!! I needed to read this tonight. 🙂 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Yeah, that sounds good!! Aww, sweet Carmen and Carter. <3<3 And yeah, that works perfectly @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Matthew
Joshua’s eyebrows furrowed together, and his eyes were like deep pools. He was thinking. And something in his eyes told me that I wasn’t the only one who had b…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Is anyone else on YWW/Ydubs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It stands for the young writers workshop, it’s a paid course for young writers.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww November has dimples? I forgot! 😂
I used to have a crush on a guy with dimples XD -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 3 years, 8 months ago
You haven’t heard of capitol kings? I love there music! I mean it’s kinda a older band and they don’t make music anymore that I’m aware of, but they used to play them on the christian radio back when I was like 4th grade. There music isn’t really like worship music, but it’s clean and has christian elements. Living for the other…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHH!! Poor Adolphus! 😭😭
That is sooo sad!!!! But it looks really great nonetheless.
I love Grimm’s! Looks amazing, and his color scheme is really cool! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Armulyn is actually my role model for Dao. I want Dao to be similar, but not too much alike. I don’t want to copy Peterson. XD
I figured XD Armulyn is a favorite of mine, absolutely love how Peterson had a song written by him in the back of book 4.
As Jesus figure, I mean like he will end up sacrificing himself for someone/multiple p…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, he’s THAT Hans!!!!
Well…to be fair…I still don’t love him…I know he has a sad past and all, but with everything he does…I’m still not a fan. 😅
It’s so cool how you connect all your characters in all your books!! I love that so much!
Haha, yeah. Oh, I just remembered something he did in one of your chapters…no…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH!!! I love those so much 😍😍😍!! (Especially November’s and Grimm’s XD)
Aww Paxton!! 😭😭😭
Ugh, November and Ara are so perfect for each other 🥰 I love that picture so much of the girl kissing the boy with his shocked expression XD It looks exactly like I would imagine November’s expression being. It’s so…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice! That sounds familiar actually.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! You draw the sheets or write them?
- Load More
