-
Rochellaine started the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone! Here’s this topic finally. (I talked with a few of you about it a couple of days ago.)
What we do here is post prompts which we’ve come up with but don’t actually want to write ourselves. These can be in the form of collages or they can just be sentence prompts…but anyone who sees them here can use them for stories of their o…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thanks so much!! <3
@emma-flournoy Yeah, I though it might be fitting to have your door look like your profile. Thank you! 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Yes! This is brilliant!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @notawriter ARE YOU KIDDING? I HAVEN’T COMMENTED ON Y’ALL’S PICTURES OF JENNA?! *facepalms*
Great job, both of you! I really love them! <3 You’re both so talented!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Ahhh, thank youuu! 😀
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Get ready, guys, this part contains one of my favorite scenes ever. Mwahahaaaaa…
The Gif-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Four: The Young Man with the Extension Cord
“Two… thousand… GIFs?!”
“But of course! There are nearly six hundred Kapeefers on this island.”
Jenna stammered, “I-I can’t hide two thousand GIFs all over the island in o…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite @skredder @notawriter y’all had good observations. I have commentary in my Bible too, which is really nice.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenali Thank you so much!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
just lettin’ y’all know I probably won’t be on for discussion for most or all of today cuz I’ll be out of my house….
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Woah. That’s awesome!
-
Joy started the topic Literary Elements in Movies in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is where you can post literary elements of movies. Because I know they’re out there
Warning: May contain spoiler alerts, LIKE THIS ONE
For example, in Finding Dory, when Dory thinks her parents are dead, she ends up falling back into the ocean from the aquariums, and then starts to forget everything. It’s kind of a backshadowing (if that’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Ahh, you like Star Wars! Well, I’m not an expert on Star Wars, but I did quite like episodes seven and eight. Kylo is my new favorite villain X)
I’ll just tag some Star Wars fans…
@supermonkey42 @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @sam-kowal
Also here I made a whole topic on The Last Jedi X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Wow. That’s pretty cool! I’ve never seen anything like it in the Exchanges
@seekjustice You’re in for a treat
-
Skredder replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Wow! Okay, so I finally finished Theresa Caelan.


Alright, so I ended up doing it two different ways. I kinda like the first version a bit more (and it’s the one that took me the longest to finish).
Let this be a lesson to myself. Don’t try a new technique when drawing something for someone else. It takes too long.
I hope you like it. 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhunteress
I mean I guess it all depends on what your going for, but that sounds good 😀By the way I think its super cool that you draw animals! Most people I know (such as myself) draw people, like 24/7 (Kind of sad it’s not letting me see the pictures you posted.. But I bet they are fantastic!)
For me animals are super hard to draw.…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, Ruth chapter 1 is definitely an eye-opened. She left everything behind to follow Naomi. She let it all go and completely trust God and Naomi. That has to be the hardest thing for me in my life. It is almost impossible for me to let anything go, but it’s getting better. So, it’s really nice to see Ruth do that.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
I read chapter one yesterday, and I thought it was interesting, my bibles commentary says that Ruth might be a Moabite modification of the Hebrew word reuit, which means friendship. Which seems fitting for her because her faithfulness to Naomi (and God) is what stuck out to me in this first chapter. I mean can you imagine leaving your homeland..…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well I’m too sleepy to crazily type about red bubbles anymore. Good Night!
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh, hehe So very subtle of you XD
@kaya-young Haha, thank you!! 😀
- Load More
