-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I always say yes to horses *nods* 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I think I can join in about an hour or so. will you still be on then?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk *sigh* Yeah, I know. It doesn’t help that I come from a family of all-nighters.
That’s so cool!!
One more reason to love weekends! Because Dekreel posts another part of the KPA then 😉
@skredder Why thank you! 😀
@aislinn-mollisong Nope, my name is not Jenna. 😛 Thank you, Miss Mollisong! *bows*
@jenwriter17 Hah, good…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 That’s a good idea! I think they should make a KP topic for it! Not only will they be easier to find, but it will encourage more Kapeefers to add to it! The more stories, the merrier
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
We’re not quite done with Ruth, but I thought I’d just post the Esther reading schedule….
3/10/18-Esther chapter 1 & 2
3/11/18-discussion
3/12/18-Esther chapter 3
3/13/18-discussion
3/14/18-Esther chapter 4
3/15/18-discussion
3/16/18-Esther chapter 5 & 6
3/17/18-discussion
3/18/18-Esther chapter 7
3/19/18-discussion
3/20/18-Esther…[Read more]
-
Skredder replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm Thank you. 🙂 That did help.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine just letting you know I watched the video. It’s pretty funny! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel ah, writing stories about me again huh?
…I’m just kiddin’ 😛 I loved this! <3
pulled a cliff-hanger too……:)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing This is so WONDER-ful! XD
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh! Interesting! I like this! Such a wonderful cliffhanger!! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Are your characters male or female? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh, I feel you. I’ve struggled with this a bit myself. 🙂
The first names that came to mind: Leslie (both), Dara (girl), Parker (boy), Delphine (girl), Red (both), Marcus (boy), Georgia (girl).
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid started the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Two years ago today I saw the words Not a member yet? Join HERE after having stalked this website for a week or so. I heard about Kingdom Pen from my sister, but I really had no interest in joining…until I did. 🙂
I’d been needing and wanting a place to grow as a young writer. And I cannot even put into words how much this crazy place has ai…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 😀 Glowing-eyed dogs always be epic
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
This is quite the wonder world. 😂
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thank you. I got six and a half hours of sleep. 😛
Wait, where do you live?! you said you were international…
Wait and SEEEEE!
@gh24682468999 Well, #1: I was tired, and #2: Practically no one except Jenna was in it. That’s what makes it boring. The ending is exciting. XP
I shall post the next part probably this w…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Five: The Cart at the Edge of the Forest
“Wild troll-things?” Jenna wondered to herself as she soared on Kai’s back through the night.
***
Several minutes later, she was at the edge of the Vivid Green forest, the largest wood on the island. The ankle-high grass shone white under the radiant, full moon (whic…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*tries posting fifth part for the third time* *fails* AAAARGH! SPAM FILTER, WHY!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! So do I *smirks back*
@ingridrd Thanks so much!! No worries about being late 😉
- Load More
