-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal An elf queen? Dumb? Don’t speak of such things. It goes against everything I know about the order of the world. And lately that’s become a rather shaky knowledge…
😀 Ohh. Let’s start counting backwards.
Two kids from a troubled school are sent on a scavenger hunt for a kidnapped boy by a powerful godlike cat, who for some reason…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Great story! I like all of your puns (wait are they puns?) and humor and EVERYTHING! 😀
Uh, I’m totally not copying @jessie-rae, but could I have a cameo or something as my male extroverted golden-retriever? *wags tail* (And yes, I know Catwings and dogs haven’t gotten along in the past, but…you know…optimism and stuff. ;D )
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I shall continue this quest.
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I couldn’t see anything, not even when I opened my eyes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Dragons don’t want water. *arches brow and smacks it away*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh, oh! Please don’t tell me you’re turning it back into fantasy after all my hard work to the contrary! 😮
It’s very interesting, though. I guess you people can’t survive without fantasy, can you? 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, it’s you, isn’t it? 😃😃😃 You’re the one who created a Chasm Beast, soo…. Is it you?
Oh, and can I make a suggestion for the KPA character notes on my golden retriever? (If you don’t want to, that’s perfectly fine. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Hello again! I see you found your way over here. 😀
Being eighteen isn’t all that scary, really. I’ve been trying it for nearly a year, and have decided I quite like it. 🙂
I love historical fiction, and I agree that Henty is great. Have you read many of his books? My favorites by him are The Tiger of Mysore and In the Reign of…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Victor looked at his feathers. They were shameful really. A lovely reminder of how he should have listened to his brother. Something electrocuted Victor. He glared at Greenew. Or however he was supposed to pronounce that name. “But you have to turn me back into a human! I have family. People I love. A home!”
It was only after he said that when…[Read more] -
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Accurate ending. xD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *uses the wind to try to clear your throat* *quails under your glare of righteous death*
*swallows and timidly walks forward*
“Please, Lady Elf… I’m confused. I never said I didn’t finish Narnia. I said I haven’t read Wingfeather. I read all seven Narnia books when I was seven and eight, no joke. And I’ve reread them a lot since.…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
…
…
*whispers* I’m a celebrity… 0.o
Ahh, anyway, thank you! 😀 *sheepishly hands you an autograph*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to go now, too. I’ll be back (hopefully) in a little over an hour.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 *suppresses a laugh* If it helps, here is a snippet from part 6:
“Hi there! You must be Jenna!”
Jenna’s shivering softened a little, but she didn’t dare move, or open her eyes. Who said that? Where was the dog creature?
“Are you all right?” said the voice, clearly concerned.
She heard footsteps approaching her, crunching le…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay! Hope to see you tonight/afternoon! 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Probably not. Its our town day so I won’t be around, though I might get some time at 2/3ish. I must say adieu now 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Haha 😀 😀
I’m trying to put the finishing touches on a poem. I’ll probably be called away for dinner in a few minutes, but will you be writing in about an hour or two?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, we’re all at the table and he’s shouting things out, but I’m eating breakfast anyway.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Alright 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Does that mean you’re helping him practice, or just in the same room with him practicing so it’s distracting you from writing?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m not really writing, I’m listening to my dad practicing his biblical Greek.
- Load More
