-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@mnvalentine Just so you know I don’t want to eat you. Honest. Have the rest of my trail mix. *drops pawfuls of nuts in front of you* I don’t like nuts. The texture mostly, cause I like peanut butter. I picked out all the raisins and m&ms and banana crisp thingies. So I have all these left over… *grins*
-
Catwing replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I am Catwing, a Catwing. Very original of me if I say so myself. 😛
I like choclate too! Not really dark, but I like mint and milk.
What’s your WIP (work in progress) called? What is it about? 😀
(If you think being on only the third chapter is bad. I’ve be stuck on chapter one of my book for awhile.…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Kathrine Waters. !7. Raised by criminal master mind, ‘The Iguanua’ after her parents were killed by some other people in the prologue. Kay has grown up in the criminal underworld. She is very good at what she does aka being a thief. She is supposed to never get caught. I have big plans for her. 😀
She may decide to fake people’s deaths…[Read more] -
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 X’D Ahh, yeah
Yes! I could always use suggestions 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing … Who’s Kay? XD
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Hi! Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!! 😀
So you like drawing and music, eh? I think we’ll get along just fine then. 😉
My favorite kind of music is soundtrack, followed by new age and Christian pop
What do you like to draw?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Are you back yet?
@dekreel @catwing I’m still writing! (Or attempting to do so!)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thanks, and goodnight!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd @dragon-snapper @daughterotheking
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I couldn’t see anything, not even when I opened my eyes.“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wiped stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well good luck outlining! And Goodnight!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young So am I…since I’m a bit confused about that myself! 😀
I’m finding that I have to outline more than I usually do in order to make this story work, so that’s annoying. (I really dislike outlining!) However, I have the first half or so planned out already, so I’m procrastinating on that awful outlining and writing what I already ha…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome to the Kingdom! What’s your WIP (work in progress)?
I’m working on Firebird. It’s about some Roman-ish natives on an island. A plane crashes and they think it’s a firebird. They think the missonaries are firepeople. lots of confusion. 😛
There’s a volcano and another tribe. 😀 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *steadfastly refuses to read the book* Come on, I’m not forcefully commanding you to read historical fiction, am I? 😀 (And by the way, @sam-kowal is doing a great job with his descriptions.)
I was thinking of it as the speaker had captured/arrested the innocent one for something which he was accused of, but didn’t do. The ca…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh good! I’m so excited to find out what happens!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Sounds interesting.
I just finished a poem I was working on and will now continue the western, per request. 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Okay. 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine A little side project I’m working on called “how being a Christian is like stained glass”.
What are you working on? The Western, I hope?
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Maybe you would be annoying. But maybe you wouldn’t.
@jessi-Rae That’s why I would like to think she would do it. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young What are you working on?
- Load More
