-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Oh wow. Giving Stan the reigns to a dragon story is going to end up dangerous. He’s wanted to be a full-fledged dragon his whole life.
Story 1
Victor had to admit, being a dragon was cool. He could tell as soon Graenw morphed him into the beast how much power was bound inside his scaled limbs, begging to be used. How much…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Agh I forgot to tag someone.
@0-0enyali0-0 Write a poem about a fake beard. Good luck. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Jumping flowers,
Singing toads,
Mountains roaring,
Scrambled thoughts.
Ticking pencils,
Writing clocks,
Marching chickens,
Rainbow drums.
Whatever.
I seriously just made that up because my brain is full of randomness at the moment (then again, it always is…). 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no, I didn’t see that. I will check it out… 🙂
@catwing Hmmm…you can go again any time, as long as you give other people a chance to write (and don’t do two posts in a row). 😉
Tell your brother I am 15. 🙂 Is he a Kapeefer?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ooh… Sounds exciting!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing 😀 Yeah. Stan could climb up with his claws if he wanted, of course, and I ought to encourage him to do so.
Being a dragon, though, he feels he supposed to be able to fly. (Which he kind of is.) Pulling himself up by his claws just isn’t the same as the way other dragons soar above the clouds and dart over fields with the speed and s…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal *coughs*
Two more kids go on a spoiled teenager’s boat ride to the edge of the earth. They have to sacrifice their pet mouse in the end but get to trade him for a pet lamb. Also they go through some industrial strength smog which is for some reason is out in the ocean, fight a water snake, and disturb a poor old dragon trying to die in…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I like to say that guys are just like girls, only they’re not. The point is that they’re both human and share the exact same humanity. Gender only changes one’s outlook on life and certain behaviors.
I think girls are generally able to write guys pretty well and vice versa. The one issue that’s coming to mind which I run into…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I like to say that guys are just like girls, only they’re not. The point is that they’re both human and share the exact same humanity. Gender only changes one’s outlook on life and certain behaviors.
I think girls are generally able to write guys pretty well and vice versa. The one issue that’s coming to mind which I run into…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
-
valtmy replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I checked out your other videos on description as well. They were very helpful!
-
Daeus replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Don’t worry. Eighteen is just another step toward eighty, which is the age of unlimited bliss.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing again until I decide to go to bed. 😀
@seekjustice Are you completely absent today? 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Chara is a little old-fashioned. She would take the train.
@perfectfifths PRINCESS BRIDE!

😀 😀 😀
Chara would just call the Brute Squad. She’s a girly girl who can exercise, but doesn’t like to fight.
Would your character rather burst out laughing in the middle of a serious meeting, or burst out crying in the middle of a h…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
And what on Taranar happened to this topic?!
Would your character rather take a train to a faraway place so he/she can enjoy the ride and look at the beautiful scenery, or just use a portal to get to the faraway place instantaneously to save all that time? (Assuming these are the only two options he/she has)
The Doctor would rather take the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*gapes* Mouse/rat person? Mouse/rat person?!
Ahh, all right. I won’t kill you…
@catwing You mean Leumeister?
-
Skredder replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!
You liked Celtic Woman, Peter Hollens, and Lindsey Stirling? Me too! They are awesome! I’ve been to two Celtic Woman concerts and one Lindsey Stirling concert. Have you been to any concerts or plays?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd How long do I have to wait before I can go again? 😛
My brother asked if you were old, since he thought you said kiddos. XD
@dekreel My brother thinks you are a mouse/rat person.
“No, she’s a wolf-like chasm beast.” XP
(He politely asks that you do not kill him. For obvious reasons.)
He’s the comedian. XD -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper my brother says “long live the GIF wars.”
He also says he might join KP just for the GIF wars. 😛
But he doesn’t write…
He just said “I could write. I could learn to write.”
Though he just wants GIFs though. XP XD -
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well done! X’D
Now why don’t you tag someone and give them a topic? 😉
- Load More
