-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Woah, no idea what happened to that first picture. *scratches head*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
And here are the pics…
Â
Â
Â
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
So I found this the other day…
I wrote it when I was seven and the spelling is just horrible. *facepalm*
I’ll write out the story since it’s hardly legible (and I’ll fix the spelling and grammar mistakes):
Once upon a time there lived a cat. Now this cat was not an ordinary cat. The cat has lost a leg. The cat’s name was Pretty.Â
There w…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I’m still developing her superpower but she can camouflage herself to blend in with anything. 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Oops sorry. I put away the file and closed the link for this project because I wanted to keep my focus on my WIP (which I’m thinking of getting some reviews for as well). But I’ll still like to know your thoughts this! The link should be working now. Thanks!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I did find a cupcake. It was really nice too. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay good night (or good morning really!)
I’m just going to leave it for now, I have plenty of other editing to do, I’ll work something out sooner or later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry! 🙂 (But I’ve left suddenly in the past. Especially when it gets really late. If I leave suddenly it’s usually because I just crash and fall asleep. 😛 )
Oh yes. That will make you feel better! …did you find a cupcake?
Sorry, but I still haven’t thought of anything. I’m going to leave completely now, I think. But I’…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah no, I hadn’t got that post. That explains everything 🙂
No, I have no solutions. It’s driving me crazy. I’m going to see if I can find a cupcake, because I’m sure that will make me feel better.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I don’t know if you got my post saying I was leaving, but I’m back now for a very little bit.
Oh yes, now I remember. That wouldn’t be as easy a fix as some edits, but I don’t think it would be too hard to make it a semi-accident.
Shakespeare said “love is blind, and lovers cannot see/the pretty follies that themselves commit.” E…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I had been right. There was the sniper, only two meters away. I opened my mouth, let out an almighty scream and then put my hand over the muzzle of the rifle.
She purposefully puts her hand over the gun. I guess she could get shot accidentally though.
The other thing is: why was she there in the first place? Delivering a letter to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Does she intentionally try to catch the bullet herself, or is she trying to push him out of harm’s way when she gets struck? In the case of the latter I think it would be perfectly reasonable, since she wouldn’t be actually trying to give her life for him. What do you think?
I’m going to disappear for about an hour to watch s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah, copyright…the death of bloggers everywhere. not that I don’t appreciate copyright, but you know…it is annoying.
Okay, so at the end of Stars, Sapphire dies, you know that, and she dies because she purposefully places herself in front of Justice. Now, the problem I’m seeing here is that for the past two years Sapphire has l…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m upset because I want to use a certain picture for my blog post, but don’t know how to use it without being afraid of copyright stuff, so I’m trying to find a private picture that will be boring, but which at least I will own myself.
Sure, *brings bag of dirt* plot hole did you say? Let’s fill it up. I’ve got some special s…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I was just about to ask you if you were back yet. How’s it going? are you willing to talk through a plothole with me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Okay, goodnight!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Rin would probably pick the Niagara as well. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I must go to bed now. Good night.
Hopefully you can patch up those plot holes. -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Oh well then, your lucky 🙂 I can imagine that they’d get tangled up though! I’m tangled in plot holes at the moment *groans and headdesks*
- Load More
