@arcticanimals
Active 1 year, 8 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 31
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭 (oh dear, I almost put a barfing emoji in there)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh no XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe coughed, rising to her feet. “I don’t think you and I are going to get along very well.” She said, laying a hand on her sword. “You don’t strike me as a very good king.”
And with that she ran.
***
Congratulations, Koshtin, it seems like Vethe’s going to defect without even fighting the heroes 🤦♀️
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
The King had a point. If she was in Celestiar, what planet was she on?
“Very well,” She said, “And if I leave?” Vethe glared at the King. “What’s to stop me from walking out of this room? You have no power over me.”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
lol 😅 I’ve been making characters since 2017, but the 335+ are from the last four years.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I watch ALL of them. I’ve watched pretty much all of his more recent videos, so I’ve been driven to watching his older content as well lol.
Oh dear, I believe we’re hijacking this thread 🤣 at least we’re not talking about Brandon Sanderson this time XD
Hey, did you know that Shad did counseling for Brandon Sanderson-
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
ha ha yeah… I’m counting them and so far I have 335…
They should get an award or something XD
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
YES.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow! That’s really impressive! You could tell me that was Andy Serkis and I’d totally believe you!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Having a cold is pretty lousy, but on the plus side, you get to eat lots of candy- er, I mean cough drops.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe is very unwilling to entertain the idea that there could be more planets 😂
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in Celestiar, then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Vethe
Vethe glanced at Marcurious. “How can I trust you?” She asked the King, “You have given me no reason to believe that you would be telling the truth. Aside from the fact that you want us to murder these Lillenings.” She narrowed her eyes at the King. “Which honestly gives me even less reason to trust you.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
There’s twelve, not seven planets, but that can be easily edited so it’s not a problem.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey! Sorry this is late!!
Soo… I actually have no clue exactly how many characters I have. I do like to come up with characters, even if it’s just for the fun of it.
lol Same!!
I prefer writing in first person. What about you?
I like to write in third. First is cool, though!! I just struggle with it…
And I think I come up with the…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s cloudy again 🙄
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Thanks for the welcome!
Okay… I think I’m between soft and hard worldbuilding. I like there being possibilities but I would think there has to be some sort of limit.
I’m honestly having a hard time thinking of the best concept I’ve seen…. what would you say is the best?
I’m still working on the creature part (with…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you.
Soo… I actually have no clue exactly how many characters I have. I do like to come up with characters, even if it’s just for the fun of it.
I prefer writing in first person. What about you?
And I think I come up with the world first… but I definitely focus on the characters way more.
Thanks for the…[Read more]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
