-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Thank you Grace!
I actually laughed for the longest time at the term ” bumbling henchman”. It struck me so funny!
Some of my favorite books are “The Bronze Bow” by Elizabeth George Speare, and “The Cat of Bubastis” by G.A. Henty. I like those authors a lot. I also like the unabridged “Ben-Hur” by Lew Wallace, even though its a difficult read.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, Dragon Snapper, most esteemed of writers! Thank you for your comment.
*sighs of relief*
I like to write both poems and stories. I dont write much fantasy. My favorite kinds of stories to write are ones that have real historical figures in them that I base the story around, like Jesus or Joseph.
Or Perpetua. Ever heard if her? She was…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, thank you, @dekreel! I would just LOVE to be in a story, even if it takes a while!!
Ok. Lets see.
I am fifteen, a girl, and have medium length curly brown hair and blue eyes. I would prefer to be a human, as I dont know what else I would be. The only magical powers I have is that I can enchant or cast a spell on anything by singing in a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
*let’s do this*
There once was a man Degrande,
With a wooden can in his hand,
A frog on his head,
Heavy as lead,
And from the Kapeefer land.
There once was a man Degrande,
The brother of the frog man.
With towering hair,
A banter fair,
Daniel, the man firsthand.
There once was a man Degrande,
Wiser, he was…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Catwing Okay, I will do this tag today if I have time. But don’t tag someone else. I actually have something.
*goes to finish off school, and actually start it in the first place*
-
Snapper replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha! 😀 And we just met!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing This is my favorite one so far. XD XD Chosen Kid. Thank goodness you didn’t tag @ethryndal.
Oh wait…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome to the Bestiestest place on the internets! 😀
I am Dragon Snapper, otherwise known as Danielle, or Snaps, or Snapper. I have a nice plethora of names around here.
😛
And don’t be scared! There is no way you’re not good enough. That’s what we do here as writers, we grow. We help each other, lift each other up. So I’m glad…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi, everyone!!!
I am so thrilled to meet you, and to be part of the kingdom! To be quite honest, I feel very intimidated by this group of pen warriors. I mean, I thought I was a writer, and then I discovered KP. And there I found writers so amazing that I thought they only existed in my imagination. I was so exited because these were people li…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing lol, a moss jacket? man, that farmer was pretty hard core to dig out a cave to make it bigger 😉 sounds awesome
ooh, I hope you find your stories!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah. Good for you. 😉 @rochellaine
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Haha, good luck! I’ve never had much luck with short stories. @rochellaine
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hey there! @rochellaine I’m working on a character analysis project that’ll go up on my blog at some point.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m here to write, who’s with me? @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 for some reason I couldn’t respond to your last conversation reply (maybe the conversation was too long?), so i just started another.
Your welcome! I enjoyed it 🙂 -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine huh, that is interesting…..and yeah that would make sense that if Haman was a relative of the king that he would give him more power.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine yeah, I’m pretty much the same…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine ugh, not sure if I’ll be able to join you today…. 🙁 are u on on the weekends?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree oh, lol, that’s okay though! 😉
- Load More

@warrenluther04 hi! for some reason I couldn’t reply to your replies to my comments in the google doc so I’ll have to respond here. anyway, you said you couldn’t think of a word beside ‘whimpered’ that would fit. I think if you don’t think any other word will fit, then it’ll be fine the way it is 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hmm, that’s odd. Google is weird sometimes! 🙂 Oh, yes. Okay, thanks! 🙂 Glad you liked it! 😀