-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Jumping flowers,
Singing toads,
Mountains roaring,
Scrambled thoughts.
Ticking pencils,
Writing clocks,
Marching chickens,
Rainbow drums.
Whatever.
I seriously just made that up because my brain is full of randomness at the moment (then again, it always is…). 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no, I didn’t see that. I will check it out… 🙂
@catwing Hmmm…you can go again any time, as long as you give other people a chance to write (and don’t do two posts in a row). 😉
Tell your brother I am 15. 🙂 Is he a Kapeefer?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ooh… Sounds exciting!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Girl Writing from a Guy's POV in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. That was helpful for me as well, because I have a story in the works, and the two main characters are guys. Thank you!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Hi! Firebird sounds super cool!!! Is it set in modern time?
My WIP is a book called Mahinia. Thats the name of the girl in the story. It is set in roman Carthage, Tunisia, A.D. 203, and is based on the story of Perpetua. Perpetua was a Christian who was martyred for her faith along with four others in the amphitheater. I am reall…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there! @bekreations I saw you on the forum yesterday and wondered when you were gonna introduce yourself. 😉
Don’t worry–having spent an entire year as an eighteen-year-old (I’m nineteen now) I can assure you that there’s nothing to be afraid of. You’ll be fine.
What kind of books do you like writing?
Also…do you know your MBTI type?
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Ah. That would be very good. 🙂
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Who’s your favorite character, that you would blame for the Wiser’s death?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj *stares in shock* You captured her perfectly! Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd I shall continue this quest.
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I couldn’t see anything, not even when I opened my eyes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Dragons don’t want water. *arches brow and smacks it away*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations. Hello! I was a bumbling henchman too until a few hours ago. 🙂 It feels strange to tell you welcome because I feel like the new one.
Good to meet you! I love Henty as well. Do you like to paint or draw?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I would love to have your autograph! By the way, I really loved your poem “Autistic”! That was really beautiful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Victor looked at his feathers. They were shameful really. A lovely reminder of how he should have listened to his brother. Something electrocuted Victor. He glared at Greenew. Or however he was supposed to pronounce that name. “But you have to turn me back into a human! I have family. People I love. A home!”
It was only after he said that when…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Yeah, kinda like that, but for a different reason. I wanna get y’alls feedback on my lovely characters, I suppose.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
How. Did. I. Miss. This. This is so cool!!!! Someone hurry up and tag me…! 😉 😉
-
Ingrid started the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys!
Someone had this idea a while back (I feel like it was Rosey Mucklestone, but kudos to whoever it was!). Anyway, someone starts a story, then someone else writes the next part and so on. Essentially, this is a cool way to write an interesting and sometimes crazy story all together! It was super fun the last time we did it. :)…[Read more]
-
Ingrid's profile was updated 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
You know what’s hilarious? I moved up in rank just by answering everyone’s comments! This is great.
- Load More
