-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine oh the agonies of being a writer and bookworm! we get so emotionally connected…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice .thank you! There is a specific thread for this?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yours counts because it was first, and I have posted more latley so its really your turn. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ahh! I didnt know you had posted one when I posted mine! This is to funny.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I close the sack and we begin making our way back up the Ravine wall. We both freeze as we hear above us the same crackling footsteps that haunted us on our way here above us in the blackness. I lose my foothold on a rock and I slide to another just as it goes tumbling down the Ravine wall and lands with a thud at the bottom.
We both hang t…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Thank you for praying! Okay, I didn’t know if I was breaking a rule by posting something unrelated to writing. KP is just such a good place to ask things like this. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira started the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Dear Kapeefers,
I just wanted to ask you guys to be praying for my family, as we are going through some major changes right now and we need God’s guidance and protection. I guess this doesn’t have much to do with writing, although it does affect how much I get to write. 🙂 I can’t go into much detail right now, but I thought I would still ask y…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t apologize. I couldn’t agree with you more, but even if I disagreed, I would still appreciate you being so real with us! Thank you for all you have said.
@cacatwing I love your cat! Looks so much like mine, except mine are outdoors.
@warrenluther04 I hope you aren’t scared to put me in a story after all this. 🙂 It tak…[Read more]
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Why Do You Blog? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Idk I guess I also have relatively selfish reasons for blogging. My blog is really just a filing cabinet full of stuff I’ve learned (that might be helpful for other people).
Whenever I learn some really cool insight on Scripture or life in general I write up a blog post about it. Or if I want to delve into story theory/mechanics then I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice oh, and I hope it’s okay, but I read your short story too.
trying to make us cry, huh? 😉
it worked.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Ballad of Private Poe in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *applause* this is really good! 😀 a book of poems you say? sounds awesome! #futurecustomer 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel oh you know I’d want to draw him for you, but I have a busy life right now, and will until after April 14th (cuz my family organizes an art competition).
I’m sure you’ll find the artists you need! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice thank you! I read it and it brought back so many memories of reading Stars Fill Infinity. I can’t wait for the sequel! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Why did that repost??? Weird. Anyway, that’s awesome! 😀 And the more we do these, the faster they get! I wrote 1372. 🙂 I had a slower scene today.
See you around!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yep, 9:30. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yep, 9:30. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine And I posted and for some reason it didn’t show up…
XD But the point is to get more writing than usual done. Does 35 minutes sound good?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to get to writing now. Are you up for word war?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther. Talking animals are great. I have writen stories with talking animals.
@dragon-snapper Thank you!
@rochellaine. Right on! Although I dont know how I feel about faries and elves. Never thought about it much before. 🙂 I probably dont object to them, but I dont believe in them either.
Good friends dont always understand, but…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper lol, at least I had the right letters in there 😛
and thank you, I rather like my chair 😉
@rochellaine okay, enjoy! I probably won’t be on for the rest of the night.
- Load More
