-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi! I popped in and read this too, just ’cause I was curious. Hope that’s okay.
Overall, it’s really good so far! I’m just a bit confused as to whose POV you’re using to tell the story? At times, it seems as if it’s being narrated by someone altogether different from the characters in the scene, which is kind of disorienting.
Other than that,…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Private Messaging in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey @valtmy, I’d also like to point out that google docs does have a feature you can set the doc to that allows you to pick and choose who has access to your doc based on their email, so if you wanted to do it that way, you could.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Yay!!! I’m praying that she will return to your church 🙂
Yours and @dekreel‘s return will be celebrated with much cake and happiness 😉 Bye for now. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. I love it!!! What an awesome, satisfying ending! That was awful nice of Snapper to let Jenna use the chair. 😀 CHRIST IS RISEN! JESUS CONQUERED DEATH!!! Hope the rest of you kapeefers have a wonderful day!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel this story made me so happy! I love that ending 😄❤️❤️❤️Thank you so much for writing this series <3 Yes, He is risen indeed!!!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel ah, again sorry I can’t draw him cuz I’m still pretty busy 🙁
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m bacckkkk!!!!! SO now I have no excuse for not responding to your tags right away…didn’t think about that. *scratches head* *shrugs*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!! This story made me just a little happy inside today. Okay. A lot happy inside. 🙂 🙂 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@juliawrites4christ Ooh, your WIP sounds cool! I write historical fiction too. I’m fifteen, and I have three sisters. How old are you, and how many siblings do you have? Do you like listening to music? 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel I’m not writing right now, but I saw you two were on so I just thought I’d pop over and say HAPPY EASTER! I probably would’ve forgotten to say it tomorrow. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hi! Just letting you that I have chapter 2 of my WIP ready for you to read, if you’d like. I posted the link several days ago, but I thought I’d tag you again just to make sure you got it (Skredder was having trouble with posts not showing up). So here’s the…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel. Terrific idea! *cheers and throws chocolate* I love it!
Umm…by the way, I am really only scared of dragons until I get to know them. Warren pointed that out. 🙂 And I agree with Rochellaine on her comment about what she agrees and disagrees with.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I went ahead and suggested it in the doc, lemme know if you want me to change anything 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Well, what I mean is I feel weird talking about myself. But I’ll give it a try….
I, uh, have been called ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ because of being a writer and the obvious consequences on my brain 😛 I have been told I was creative, thoughtful, funny (at least, I try to be 😉 ), artistic, and productive. I have also been called competitive…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic KP Literature Character Search Corner in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel This is so cool! my question: my personality space is blank, but I feel kinda weird filling it in myself, so what do you suggest I do?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
oops….@filewriterbase13x
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Song Swap in the forum Music 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh my word did you cry in Big Hero Six too?! 🙁 ah, Baymax…..
@filewriter13x I loooooove to listen to Audiomachine music, it’s like music from epic movies. For my current dystopian WIP, I like their album Chronicles. So. Epic. I can’t rave enough about those songs.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree thank youuu! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yay! I can’t wait to read it! I’ll let you know when I’ve finished 🙂
- Load More
