@annika-c
Active 5 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 19
-
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oh I’ve watched Death Note and read Fullmetal Alchemist before.
So my top three favorite are Zankyou no Terror, 91 Days, and Your lie in April, but I have to caution, all are rather sad, and 91 Days is extremely violent. (I’d say for older teens?)
Let’s see…you’re into ninjas, so I’d recommend Naruto, but it’s…[Read more]
-
Lin and
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin What anime do you like?
-
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin o.O Well. That’s happened to me before several times as well.
What kind of art do you draw? Also, do you play Super Smash Bros?
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Kathleen started the topic Forum Rankings Cheat Sheet in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
The complete list of Forum Rankings:
1. Bumbling Henchmen
2. Charismatic Rebel (20 posts)
3. Wise Jester (50)
4. Loyal Sidekick (100)
5. Knight in Shining Armor (300)
6. Eccentric Mentor (1,000)
7. Chosen One (2,000)
And here is the blogpost comment rankings:
1. Mutton Muncher (1 comment)
2. Jolly Jester (5)
3. Accurate Archer (…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Here’s the complete list of the forum rankings.
1. Bumbling Henchmen
2. Charismatic Rebel (20 posts)
3. Wise Jester (50)
4. Loyal Sidekick (100)
5. Knight in Shining Armor (300)
6. Eccentric Mentor (1,000)
7. Chosen One (2,000)
And here’s the blog post comment rankings
1. Mutton Muncher (1 comment)
2. Jolly J…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Thank you~ XD He does have a name, just revealing it is a large spoiler.
@leon-fleming Yea tell us about your MCs!
-
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin I did Taekwondo when I was a kid, but I had no stamina whatsoever so I switched to ballet. (Which, admittedly, does not do well for my stamina either. I’m anemic. What can I say?)
Can I ask if you’re a guy or a girl? (I apologize in advance)
-
Lin replied to the topic Fellow Songwriters & Composers Unite! in the forum Music 6 years, 4 months ago
@reaganramm *raises hand* Currently I still only have access to the piano for songs, but I’m hoping this summer to buy a DAW.
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Twenty One Pilots! Have you ever listened to any of the No Phun Intended songs?
-
Lin replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Hello! Learning Korean is on my bucket list, but I think I have to master Japanese first. What are some of your favorite books?
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings from Lysandria, everyone on Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@samuel-p-robbins Hello and welcome! What kind of music do you like?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Sure. It’s kinda complicated, though.
So since my work is a very large work, I have many MCs, but I have chosen one central character, who I guess is both the main character and the villain.
To understand him you’ll have to understand the background of the world.
The Magic Users are known to be the most blessed and most cursed of…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
I love writing all different types of stories! If I write something in fantasy, then I usually crave writing something in sci-fi or even Western.
But one thing that is always consistent is that the worlds I write in always have something that would be unrealistic or crazy in our world.
I mean, if your imagination is the only…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to the forum fellow past KP stalker!
(Yes, I too was a KP stalker only until recently.)
What your WIPs about?
Ah yes, I was wondering that about @leon-fleming as well. TBH I was skeptical at first if his name was even real. It sounds like a name of a protagonist in a fantasy novel. (In a good way of course.)
Glad you finally…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@reaganramm I’m not so sure about you being a wise Jester… I mean the dance you just did looked kind of stupid to me.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming I personally think that they were just jealous.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Yes! I’m glad someone appreciates the importance of this rank.
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming My brain is about as fried as scrambled eggs right now, so I’ll stand by and add in any comments if I see the need.
- Load More
