-
ella replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
LILY!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEY!!!! So glad you made it to KP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃😃😃
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY!!!!!!!! This…This was GENIUS!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!! The characters…the plot…the story…EVERYTHING!!! I’m sooo blown away right now!! You have sooo much talent!!!! This was FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best thing I’ve read all week!!!!! THANK YOU for sharing this with us!!!!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LILY HAS JOINED THE FORUM!!!!!!! *hugs* I’m soooo happy you’re here!!!!!! *passes you a big slice of cake and throws out party streamers* It’s gonna be just AWESOME having you around the Kingdom!!!!!! WEEEEELLLLLCCCCOOOMMMEE!!!!!!! Now how ’bout some questions! ‘Cause questions always…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
My excuses are not very smart. It’s basically like ooooh, but this blog post, movie, book, etc., is just waaaaaaay more interesting!!! So, yeah, Is, if you don’t wanna do it there’s always tomorrow. (That was basically a snippet of my mind for ya. XD)
For some strange reason my brain can’t come up with creative excuses. XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, this is an AMAZING GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *heart-eyes*
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s probably a good idea… 😜
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!! Â So glad you like it!! Â Ooo, is the rowboat scene a romantic scene…? 😉 Â it sounds like one… 😁
thanks!! 😉
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!!!! Okay, I totally will!!!!!!! <33
-
ella replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
So, I haven’t gotten all the details worked out yet. It’s called Heir to His Crown and is a medieval fantasy story. Prince Keenum is the rightful heir to his father’s crown, but about nine years ago his country, Cedulnia, was overthrown. Now the people are tired of the current ruler, Valdork, and are ready to take back their rightful…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, this story TOTALLY has potential!!! I’m not just saying that!!! Trust me on this one!!! 1K words a day is still a serious accomplishment!!!!! You should be proud at the end of the day no matter what your word count looks like!!!!! I know I’m proud of you!!!!!!!! YOU’VE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you’re starting to get burned-out…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, if/when you ever get to beta readers if you want a wacky li’l ole gal like me to read it I’d LOVE TO!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, if you do post the short story, could you tag me too? I soooo wanna read it!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s SOOO AWESOME to hear about your WIP!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! Ooooh, thanks for telling us!! I’m TOTALLY gonna check that app out!!!!!!
Sooo, as for how WIP’s going, I started a new one about a week ago. I had joined this writing competition where teen writers were in two teams and the teams…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep!!!! I’m super excited about it! WHOOO!!!!!! I will absolutely do that!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godly-fantasy, @issawriter7
Y’all’s collages are GORGEOUS!!!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I am SO SORRY!!! I completely forgot about Keaton’s collage!!!!!! Life just got really crazy because I have to quarantine AGAIN, even though I tested negative!!! It’s pretty complicated, but yeah. SO SORRY! I will work on it today. (btw, Daisy’s other collage is so pretty 😍)
-
ella replied to the topic What is a popular book that you dislike? Why do you dislike it? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
I agree with you WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!!!!! I read that in my literature class this year and it may be one of the worst things I’ve read… 😄 We also had to read it twice–my teacher read it out loud first, then the class took turns reading out loud. Why? I have no idea.
So yeah, glad I’m not the only one. I just don’t unde…[Read more]
- Load More

