-
ella replied to the topic Writing Resources! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
ella replied to the topic Writing Resources! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I also use Scrivener, which I love!! So helpful. I’ll attach a screenshot below to show y’all how it works.
You have parts, chapters, and scenes (as @godlyfantasy12 mentioned) that you can create. There are also character and setting sketches. It’s basically to help keep you organized while you’re writing. (You can also change the color sche…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Agreed. 😉
I’m serious!!! It was very realistic in that going back in time isn’t always going to work out the way you want it to, because TIME IS A FICKLE THING!!!! 😋 I especially loved how you intertwined all the backstories so beautifully. The last scene just made my mind go dead for a second, lol!!! Gre…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s sad, ’cause it should TOTALLY go into film!! It’d be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!! That’s an AWESOME idea!!! It won’t be annoying at all!!!!! GOOOO FOR IT!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Resources! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, this is AWESOME! I can’t wait to see all the writing resources everyone else uses!!!Â
I sadly don’t have anything and can actually really use this! -
Issabelle Perry and
imwritehere1920 are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Whoa. That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was literally like reading a Christopher Nolan book!!!! You go girl!!! Are you planning on going into film? 😜 Linyang Nolan… jk. 😂
-
ella replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Everything is my excuse. “Time to exercise!” “I’m going to lose my basketball skills if I don’t practice RIGHT NOW!” “Oooh, someone replied to my post!” “Nah, I’m not feeling it today…” etc. etc. etc. 😂
So yeah, I am the QUEEN of procrastination!!! 😜Â Gotta work on that…
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godly-fantasy
I wrote around 1000 words today!!! 😃 Finally, writer’s block is over!! 😉 (for now… 😋)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! TOTALLY chocolate! Oooooh, those are some A W E S O M E ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Same questions? Ah, I shoulda asked more simple questions. XD 🙂
Okay, Disney’s 2019 Aladdin movie. It was sooo good!
Spaghetti. I’m kind of obsessed when it comes to pasta!
SAGE from The False Prince! Hands-down!
Books! It’s an inside…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
No, but I have a friend who’s currently going through it and says they are AWESOME!!! So, it’s on my list right after Romonov. I have soo much to catch up on. XD Oooooh, A W E S O M E!!!!!!! If you get to the series before me, you’ll have to let me know if they’re good too!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I have a few on my device (and so many stored away in my head that I can’t remember half of them. XD) Ooooh, that’s sooo cool!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* You can do this!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Not yet! But Romanov is up pretty high on my TBR! I can’t wait to get to be able to read it!!!!! It looks like it’s gonna be soooooo awesome as well!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s actually SUPER COOL!!!! I have a journal I fill with quotes from books!! Oooh, YEA!!! You TOTALLY SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!! It’d be EPIC!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, that’s a SUPER GOOD quote!!! THANK YOU for sharing it!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back to KP!!!!!!! *tips hat to you* *gasp* I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE FAWKES!!!!!!!!!! I just finished it about a week ago and am still emotionally attached to that story!!!! *happy tears* I even made a graphic for it!!! Your WIP sounds SUPER INTERESTING! I like stories with princesses in it! I have no idea…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOO!!!! That’s soooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really meaning to write today…I…um…*cough, cough* ended up watching a bunch of music videos with scenes from LotR and the Hobbit. XD Oh, well, there went a perfectly useless day. XD
Oooh, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!Â
I’ve been actually meaning t…[Read more] - Load More
