-
Kads and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads and
Alexa Autorski are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yesssss!! I’ve been trying to get into the zone for what I want book one’s cover to look like, so I’d love to post those. <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m gonna be honest, I saw at the bottom of your post that my dear old Reuben (Me: 😭😭😭😭) and kind of didn’t read the snippets BUT I wanted to tell you it’s not ’cause I thought they’d be bad, (Actually, I’m 100% CERTAIN THEY ARE EPICLY AWESOME!!!!!!!! There’s not a doubt in my mind about that!! ALL of your snippets are sooo A…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*gaps* I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I’m sooooo hooked right now!!! THIS IS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!! *dances* I’m soooo glad you shared it and I got to read it!!! This is TOTALLY a story I’d read!!! I’m already IN LOVE with the main character!! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your MC’s name? Anyways, THIS IS TOTALLY EPIC!!!! <33…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! I have a ton of fun coming up with names especially for fairies, elves, etc. In one of my books, the MC’s name is Diel Saigon, and she meets a sprite named Sje (pronounced Shay, lol). But I won’t give away any more!! XD
Again, thanks!! I love, love, love to write. Glad to know you like it!! <3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is REALLY AMAZING!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Your names are just THE COOLEST!!!! I know Linyang already said this but your dialogue is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! This story sounds like it’s sooooo much fun to write!!!!! <33 A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I LOOOOOOOVE YOUR OPENING LINE!!!!!!!!! It’d be soooo awesome to read something you’ve written!! I know it’ll be SUPER EPIC!! But don’t stress about showing it if you’re not comfortable!!!!!! <33
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
Currently drawing, writing, and dreaming until my hands fall off and my brain stops working. This is in no way a burden; simply the life of a creative individual. 👨🎨
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, thanks! 😀 I have a beautiful picture in mind for her. <3
No problem! I’d be happy to do more characters if you like what I make!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much! <3 I’m working on Caira at the moment!
Also, I’d like to know.. what genre is she for? Might help me to design her more efficiently! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
No problem! Copics are so great! 😀
(Also, I know I already said this, but I LOVE your art. If you’re okay with it, I’d like to put some of it on my inspiration board <3)
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Sure!!! I’ll of course do some more of your characters! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s amazing that your series is also 7 books!! I love writing so much. <3
Well, for writing, I kind of watch what my characters do and say in my head, like a movie. And if I like it, I write it down!! That might help you, I hope. 🙂
Yeah, me too, but I always try to make sure to stop and describe at least something if there’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I’d TOTALLY love for you to do more!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! It was really fun to draw <3 I’m honestly so honoured that I got the chance to embody one of your characters, if you want me to do any more I’d be happy to!!
Of course!! I’d love it if you took it to share! <33333 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! <33 IT. IS. INCREDIBLE! 🤩🤩🤩🤩 You are soooooooooo talented!!!!!!! This drawing is sooo EPICLY AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for doing it for me!!!!! Would it be okay if I shared this on my blog? All of my readers loooove Colin so I think they’d REALLY wanna see this!!!!!!…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Well…. here’s Colin!!!! He was SO fun to draw! 😀
Let me know if you want me to change anything about the drawing <3
Hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I did, indeed, use artist markers! 😀
My tip for markers would be to get ones that aren’t just cheap Dollarama, and look at tutorials or people’s art who use them. I use Copics (arguably the best brand of marker out there) and have done research on them. I love how smoothly they blend; you can blend all kinds of colour and they don’t…[Read more]
- Load More
