-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ahhhh!!! These are so amazing! I’m going to go and get busy creating XDDD
Also (unrelated), I know you said on Gracie J.’s forum that you read books in Chinese? That’s so cool! I used to take Mandarin classes but only remember like 3 sentences XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!!! I’m always down for having one of my characters drawn!!!!!
Aria: Long straight light brown hair. Brown eyes. White skin??? (I mean it’s not pale and it’s not tan, so I guess that’s what I’m gonna call it. XD) Wears t-shirt and jeans for the most part. Sixteen years old. Normally has an impish smirk. 🙂
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 WOW your collages are beautiful!!! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 WHOA!!!! I love these!! They are so beautiful!!!!!! :,) *tries not to compare, inhales and proceeds to fangirl over it* I love love love love love love love love x ∞ all of these. They are just amazing. I’m inspired now! Ahhhh! *flees to Canva*
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver First off, I am a fellow autocorrect hater. No, my character is not the spice marjoram! I’m a fantasy writer! Her name is Ma’arjora!
Secondly, can we post art of characters from books, shows, games, etc? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
You say you write fantasy? I do, too! Are you planning to write one book, or a series? 🙂
I love the sound of your books. I like to blend genres with my fantasy! Do you?
I really love to write, how long have you been writing for? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Rosalie’s done!! <3 I hope you like her, I have the feeling that my drawing is different than what you thought haha but I’ll just be happy if you don’t altogether hate it.

Let me know if you want me to change anything or re-draw her. :p
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! I hope it will live up to my expectations XD
Daren is the main character of my pirate story. She is cunning, brave, and . . . only has one hand!
What’s the MC’s name from your fantastic story??
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much! I’ll try to make some more progress on that story!
As harsh as this sounds, I do like writing sad stories XD
I think one of my favorite characters I’ve written was Jayce from a book series I want to write. He’s has a sense of humor, can be sarcastic, and has trust issues when you first meet him. Ocean is…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl I started drawing in second grade, almost six years ago!!
@daisy-torres I have it in PDF, but can try and put it in a google doc…
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting WOW!!! Those sound incredible! I understand juggling but I’ve never done that many at a time! Good for you!
The last story you talked about reminded me of one I was thinking about writing, which was like a sci-fi-fantasy. It was about a young scientist who figured out how to give powers to humans using energy from stars. He…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Hello! I totally agree! Writing with someone gets you way more motivated and can be way more fun! I’d love to write together sometime and I love that you love writing fantasy too!!!
I recently just finished a book called 100 Days of Sunlight, a contemporary romance. It was really cute! But I am currently reading The Shadow Crosser wh…[Read more]
-
Jean Coul replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 That’s so cool! I’m sure your story will turn out brilliant!
I know I keep going on and on about fantasy but tbh, I’m not exactly sure what the genre is for the story I’m writing right now. I’d say it’s fantasy or historical fiction. Anyway, it’s about a time when pirates were just traders and would travel around on ships selling…[Read more]
-
Kads and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, well that’s perfectly okay!!!!!! I ended up writing with a couple friends of mine over email. Oooh, YESS!!! Please tag me if you do any tomorrow!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
AAAHH!!! Abigail!!! Your drawing is sooo EPIC!!!!! I LOOOOVE IT!!!! You’re very talented!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 No prob! I’ll try to have them done by Feb. 12 or sooner. Sorry if there’s a bit of a wait, I currently have 7 requests lined up but you guys are on there!
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Characters currently in progress!! @gracie-j @devastate-lasting @writerlexi1216 @mkfairygirl @e-k-seaver
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
- Load More
