I’ll draw your character!

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art I’ll draw your character!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Daisy Torres
    @daisy-torres
      • Total Posts: 691

Do you have an OC (own character) that you’d like a drawing of? I’ll do it free!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
      @gracie-j
        • Total Posts: 1789

@daisy-torres Ooh, ooh! I have *several* characters you could draw, but we’ll stick with just one for now! (I’m collecting drawings, if no one’s noticed. XD)

Rina: Long, wavy caramel brown hair. Blue-grey-green eyes (you can pick a particular shade). Medium olive skin. Scar from the middle of her forehead, through her left eye, to her cheek. Sharp, aristocratic features. Gold hoops in her ears. Dressed like a pirate!

Is that enough details or do you need more?

Thanks!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Alexa Autorski
        @writerlexi1216
          • Total Posts: 1011

@daisy-torres

*raises hand in the air* Ooh, I have a request! I’m also collecting drawings, so… XD

Caira: Long, light blond hair (sometimes braided at the back). Grey eyes. Pale skin. She normally wears a lot of light blue or grey dresses (you can pick whichever color). She’s around 14 years old, if that makes a difference!

If you need more details, let me know!

Issabelle Perry
          @issawriter7
            • Total Posts: 976

@daisy-torres

YESSS!!!! I’m always down for having one of my characters drawn!!!!!

Aria: Long straight light brown hair. Brown eyes. White skin??? (I mean it’s not pale and it’s not tan, so I guess that’s what I’m gonna call it. XD) Wears t-shirt and jeans for the most part. Sixteen years old. Normally has an impish smirk. 🙂

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
            TeenWritersNook.com

Daisy Torres
            @daisy-torres

@gracie-j That’s perfect! Here you go <3

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Gracie J.
              @gracie-j
                • Total Posts: 1789

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@daisy-torres She looks so cool! Thank you so much!! Would you be all right with me sharing your drawing on my blog? I’ll credit you, of course!</p>

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

Anonymous
                  • Total Posts: 1379

@daisy-torres

Ooh! I would LOVE for you to draw one of my characters!

Jerusha: A small, frail girl of about eight years old. She is very pale and her eyes are a strange shade so light they seem almost transparent. Her eyebrows are very thick and black. Her hair is thick and black and hangs down her back in a braid that appears too heavy for her body. She’s dressed in the traditional Biblical attire for a girl – dress, wrap, and sandals. The clothes immediately clue a person in to the fact that she’s poor and seemingly neglected.

Sorry if those were too many details XD I’m sure anything you draw will be AMAZING!!

Alexa Autorski
                  @writerlexi1216

@daisy-torres

That looks great! Very well done 🙂

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@gracie-j Absolutely! I’m glad you like her!! And sure! If you would like to (not a necessity or anything haha) could you link my blog with the picture? I would be super grateful to you <3

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Daisy Torres.

Daisy Torres
                      @daisy-torres

@writerlexi1216 Like this? If you want anything different, just say so! This one was a bit rushed and is a little sloppy haha. Sorry!

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@writerlexi1216 aww thanks!!

Alexa Autorski
                          @writerlexi1216

@daisy-torres

Wow, that’s terrific! No, you don’t need to change anything! Thank you so much 🙂

Daisy Torres
                            @daisy-torres

@issawriter7 Heree ya go!! Ask if you want any changes!

Daisy Torres
                              @daisy-torres

Absolutely!! @writerlexi1216

Issabelle Perry
                                @issawriter7
                                  • Total Posts: 976

@daisy-torres

WHOA!!! THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Can I share it on my blog? This girl is the MC in a short story of mine that’s gonna be published in an anthology, and I would REALLY LOVE to share it as a fun surprise on the anthology’s release date!!!!! <33

God gives His hardest battles to His strongest soldiers.
                                  TeenWritersNook.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >