@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
but did anyone fall to Mundy’s venomous teeth or tail barb?
I can’t tell you!! 🤣 You gonna make me spoil everything!
not trying to be greedy or demanding (sorry if I sound that way) but do u have the next chapter ready yet? I (and probably everyone else) really want to see what happens next.
I really appreciate the enthusiasm ☺️ U are…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
What stroke of mad genius overtook you when you devised this masterpiece? 👏👏
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love the scenes you shared!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I like it! Aurora seems like a cool (and kinda scary) character. I really loved this snippet!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wait, I figured it out….
This is my trilogy brain dump, lol. It’s kinda sad-looking right now and really empty, but I’m working on it. XD If you go to the characters section, there…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Guyssss, I found the perfect picture of a girl with Ami’s eye color exactly and I really wish I could post it but pics aren’t workingggg. 😭 WYOH!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Yeah sure!
Everton Barlowe
Age: 17ish
Appearance: light skin; thick, side-swept, dark brown hair; deep-set, chocolate brown eyes; 5’ 11’’; since I can’t share pics rn, if you want to know what Ev looks like, just look up Froy Gutierrez. Any pic of him with brown hair looks like Ev so much, it’s crazy, lol.
Per…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theducktator
Glad you guys stayed safe!!
Could you pray for those affected by the tornadoes? There were some tornadoes north of us and they did a lot of damage. So far all I’ve heard is that there’s only been three deaths, but there’s been a lot of injuries and a lot of people have lost their homes. So just prayers for those…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Thx, girl <3
@lightoverdarkness6 Tysm girlie!! 🥰🥰
hehe, I do understand…they are both such lovable bois 💕💕 I’m so glad you love both of them <3
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Glad y’all are safe!! <3
The tornado watch was until 3 AM this morning…idk why my brain said 3 PM 😆
either way, tysm for the prayers🥰 We didn’t have any tornadoes in our area (and thank God, bc we’ve had too many of those the past couple of years😅)
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed
Praying for y’all! There’s tornado watches and warnings in our area too. I think there may have been one or two tornadoes actually. But none of them were near enough for us to have to go to the basement.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I like it!! I really love the concept of writing from an antagonistic protagonist’s POV. Because every “villain” thinks they’re doing the “right thing” or at least they justify their actions to make them seem okay. I’m already very intrigued!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
But timeline wise, one thing that’d make sense is that Leo will have been there for a good while before Cross arrives there. Probably a few weeks at least.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@power i love it lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooo… very interesting!! Good job!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
well, I had some ideas if you flip back a page or two
Want me to repost them or are you ok with looking for them?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Awww I love these scenes!!! 💖
But that second one 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
As for your question about Riker and Leon…
I honestly don’t know if I could choose one over the other. They’re both incredibly diverse characters and I love both of them so much!! 💕 I love how their journey through pain, guilt, grief and anger brings…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 7 months ago
Eeeek girlie I forgot how much I love your charries 🤩🥰
Um ideas for Mira’s powers…honestly y’all already said what I had in mind 🙂 But if I think of something else I’ll let you know!!
I’m sorry that wasn’t very helpful 😅
- Load More
