@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
I know, KP has been super buggy lately. I’ll tag @kathleenramm. Not much else we can do 🤷♀️
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Goodness I did not see those comments – yess, the child needs help. It’s not like anyone would take him seriously though XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
STOP. STOP. He’s giving me the cute smolder and I can’t look away 🫣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sebzter
Seb did not know immediately where the power box was, especially in the dark. How unpractical of him not to ask.
Luckily the location could be guessed. He only knew of two janitor-type closets with enough security to potentially hold the power. One upstairs, and one down, where he already was. And Ellie should have taken much…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @allison @whalekeeper @trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-my-brain-is-dead
Okay….I am so sorry I keep disappearing…but I have just been SOOOOOOO busy!
I have a play that is next weekend (it’s Beauty and the Beast) and I’m trying…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree a lot with what Esther said– my characters are the only main reason that writing appeals to me!
I’ve started to notice that my characters are all different pieces of myself. I kind of see it as each one having a little bit of a different part of my personality. That doesn’t necessarily mean they are all like me,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh has been very kind to me XD I lose a post maybe once or twice a month. Pics still work horribly though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh noooooo… 😭 Do you remember some of what you wrote at least?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh man, that must be hard. Praying they’ll figure out what to do next. 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, good topic. 😉
All of my stories start with a little plot idea, a character begging to be written, or even a setting idea. But I think as I brainstorm my story I look at it and think, What message do I want to communicate to my readers? What character quality of God do I want to focus on in this story? And through subconscious…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Dont have an account, so I can’t appreciate thy beautiful handiwork 😓
-
whaley started the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ve been wondering about this since discussing writing as a gift from God (with Esther and various others… I can’t remember who because I’m so sick right now 😂).
I’ve noticed everyone has a different writing approach. I don’t mean strategy, plotter/pantser, etc. But everyone has a different level of passion, different focuses, and especially h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone I’ve been busy, but I should get to an RP tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
someone else can discover him or something
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c
Allen
He stepped out of the darkness into an old castle, not unlike the ones he’d seen as pictures on his father’s datapads.
Strange….
Hadn’t he just been in an Imperial cruiser not ten minutes ago?
“Drop your weapons or I won’t hesitate to attack.” came a voice from behind him.
Startled, he pulled out his g…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
…must…motivate…myself… 😑 😒
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin wait so links work but pictures don’t?
weird
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c sorry for not replying. I’ve been busy this whole week lol
@esther I’m probably putting in Allen, a charrie from a Star Wars fanfic I haven’t used in a while, and since I don’t know if you know what he looks like, I’ll give a description:
He actually resembles @princesa’s two Pelgarkines with his azure blue skin…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
eeehehehe i just listened to the audio source of my signature and it’s hilarious.
for some reason I’m obsessed with his voice and I don’t know why. Sticking him in here was me punishing him for having such an amazing voice lol (I told Whaley that twice already lol)
so when links/pictures/videos/etc are back up I’ll let y’all hear it.
- Load More

You guys can just tag any people i forgot…I guess….XD
Oh, no worries! I’ve been really busy too, and I’ve only been posting once a week or so.
I totally understand! 😊 Life’s getting busy for us too. Praying for you! <3
Thats ok (Im basically doing the same thing now too, lol!) If you ever need to chat too, I’m usually always available 😊
That’s ok, girl! You do what you need to do <3
Totally understand, girl, I haven’t really been active much lately either.