@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper aww man, that’s ok though. Take some time to recover.
maybe an idea: just release the chapters when you feel like doing it rather than trying to stick to a schedule? in other words, don’t aim for a specific day, just do it whenever you have it finished.
If anything, it’ll help stop nosy me who likes to have stories released on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c that’s fine with me!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator yep, it’s a line from a character in a first-person-shooter video game. I don’t play shooter games and don’t suggest this particular one, but I like the characters and thought the line was funny when I saw it while reading through his wiki page. It also sums up this specific guy with a few words lol. He’s my current computer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I knew you would say something like that. *Considers* She isn’t an elephant, but she might as well be.
-
whaley and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 6 months ago -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sounds awesome! I can’t guarantee I’ll reliably have time to participate, but I will whenever I can!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That sounds so much fun!!!! I love that idea!
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I just watched that video XD I think it would be a cool idea if the polls somehow work out!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And does that all make sense?
-
Esther started the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok y’all… i have a really cool idea… At least I think it’s cool. I suppose we’ll see. XD
ANYWAY!
So I saw a writer on YouTube do this same thing (ish). She took multiple polls on Instagram about what people’s favorite genres, tropes, etc. were and compiled them all into one story. I don’t think she ended up writing the book, but she at least…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, many options then. XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey, I’d love to join! My family doesn’t agree with magic, so I’ll have to sit out any books that include that element. But that’s, like, the only major thing… (besides swearing, because we don’t really agree with that either). 😄
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
A book club does sound fun, but my schedule is too full for me to be able to reliably read, so I’m gonna sit this out. If you happen to read a book that I’ve already read, I might pop in here with some thoughts when you’re discussing, if that’s okay. Hope you all have a fun time with this!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
I do not have the next chapter ready because I’m still catching up from being sick, unfortunately. Most of my schoolwork for Monday is still not done 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, she’s definitely cool and weird XD I might add her to the roleplay but I’ve already got so many heads to keep track of, and she probably wouldn’t fit in the setting. Because, explanation denied, she can’t actually go into the school.
You just love teasing me don’t you
Yes ma’am XD But hey, I’m telling the truth! I l…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
While I think this is a really fun idea and I’d love to participate, I just have got wayyyy too much on my plate right now. Mayyybe this summer I could join if my schedule’s cleared up a bit.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this idea! I’m not sure I’d be able to participate every time, but I’ll try. Content-wise, I’m okay with most magic (I’ve read Harry Potter), I’m okay with some swearing in a book (i just say something different in my mind or skip over it) but of course there’s a limit, and on the romance side of things, I’m okay with reading ki…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
About Anne with an E, that’s horrible. Like, can’t you just keep the story for what it is instead of twisting it to fit the status quo?? I severely doubt L. M. Montgomery would ever want to give off a message like that. But that’s why we need to keep spreading the light of Christ through our stories, to show people the Truth. <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@y’all
For those of you who replied to the article I shared, I read your posts, I just don’t have the brain power rn to respond to each individually. XD But yes, I totally agree!! We need a balance of darker and lighter stories to meet readers where they’re at in life and give them what they need.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 I’m sorry I haven’t RPed in so longgg!! But I’ll be able to write the next RP tomorrow.
- Load More
