@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Lydibug replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oooo, this looks fun! I’ll try to do it if I have time 🙂 (And I’d vote for fantasy)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
It worked for me! (And it looks really cute XD) I’ll submit some ideas later if I think of anything.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @trailblazer
Yeeess those dreams are so weird!
I also consistently have lucid dreams, dreams where I manipulate the plot because I know it’s made up all along.
For example, last night. There was a murderous evil clown monster, and it was clearly turning into a nightmare… and I went straight up to that clown and whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You might have succeeded in getting that jingle stuck in my head… 😑😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And now, the promised History of the Icewraith-ImperialWing War:
(this is only a rough draft. This is the first time I’ve actually written it down lol)
The Icewraiths were proud to have been the first to discover it. No one knew quite how to describe it. It was different from the abilities the JediWings and SithWings possessed, but perhaps…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
for some reason my last RP didn’t tag all of you, weird.
Snake
Another character stormed out, saying she wouldn’t help even if she was stuck forever.
Snake didn’t move. He’d stick by his decision.
He wasn’t exactly a fan of being here either, but he was in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 lol that’s ok
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@trailblazer Wouldn’t call it useful prophetic, but I guess lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I hope every apple you bite into is soft
WHAT!?!?! I can only eat apples if they are soft! I hate crunchy apples!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Kate apparently didn’t understand the Queen’s last sentence
That’s because I didn’t either XD. Is she saying that it’s better to force them to fight than for her people to die? In that case, Kate simply wouldn’t agree anyway.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres
Kate
“Very noble of you to force other people to risk their lives for you,” sneered Kate. “I’m not going to do what you say even if it means I never leave!” She turned and briskly walked out.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I am currently speechless with horror of the fact that a CAN OF OLIVES has to clarify that it has no artificial colorings o.0
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @beth-torres
Kate
Are you kidding me? Thought Kate.
The queen had pulled them all here to clean up her mess—as though Kate didn’t have enough problems of her own—and some people, at least the dragon, were going along with this?
“Look,” said Kate. “You’re not the only one with problems. …[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
Ok! So I was fooling around and now don’t have enough time to write out the whole Icewraith-ImperialWing history! Ugh, I’ll get to it soon, I promise.
Snake
He listened to the queen’s explanation. It was interesting how similar their culture was to his.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 were you trying to talk to @esther-c or me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator and yes, now you can see why he’s my new computer wallpaper!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I dream of a place I’ve never been to or I think I made up, and then I end up going to a real place matching the exact description weeks to months later.
So you’re not the only one, I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ahh makes sense!
loosening up on the dates is probably good though lol
-
Light replied to the topic I Have So Much Writing Material But Can't Actually Write It All: A Lament 🙂 in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 6 months ago
AHH I love itttt 🤩🤩🤩 (And I’m sorry you have a cold, I hope you feel better soon🥺)
All the crushes are so adorable oh my goodnessss 🥰 I hope at least one couple gets together and survives but I’m kinda afraid to hope😭🥲
Oh and here’s a few names that I found for Queen Aunt!
Alexandra, Catherine, Adela, Calista, Calla,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae lol!!! Krogen is funny. It’s awesome you made him up with your brother! My brother is the same, he doesn’t like writing or typing or any of that, but he loves making up stories! He tells awesome stories of the galaxy-spanning Icebreaker Empire.
oh, and #TheClonesDeservedBetter for sure!!!
@theducktator WATCH CLONE WARS.
Honestly though…[Read more]
- Load More

Weird. How would you color an olive‽ It would just be a weirder green probably. They just don’t look that appetizing.