@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @jonas @rae @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Umen
“And maybe we can find a towel for you along the way.” I said, giving Synian a hand out of the water. He took it, arm drooping.
“What’s the point? A towel will never dry away the tears of my worthlessness Umen.” Synian wined.
“What is worthlessness Synian? Are…[Read more]
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
Have you ever seen those old Resse’s Peanut-Butter Cups commercials where there’s some person walking down the street eating straight out of a jar of peanut butter with their bare hands? Like, dude, what are you even doing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin yeah, definitely!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 6 months ago
*Waves* 😝 Heya. You probably already know how you want the characters to end up, but I’d also recommend plotting out what to do in the middle, or at least have bullet points for each chapter.
Having some kind of outline helps the pacing a lot, which I can see you’re worried about rushing or slowing. Leon’s alcoholism and R…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae wow nice character! Hunter will probably be like “oh, another Omega” and start being overtly protective lol.
oh, and Hunter will probably find Silvanis to be suspicious but cool.
Jaylen, meanwhile, will probably follow him EVERYWHERE, as he’ll probably remind her of both her brother and Mundy (especially with the knives and sniper rifle…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
She’s so cuuuute XD Hey, and she has my hair style too!
-
whaley's profile was updated 2 years, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
*Snorts* Just imagining someone with a pet goat around the house –
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae You got that right @loopylin
Sebzter
The best part about the whole thing was how, in utter confusion in the darkness, those in the halls joined the bullies in a tidal wave of people. They had no idea what the rush was about, but followed quickly.
The leaders, however, were perfectly aware of what was happening, insomuch as revenge was…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @smiley @rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @gracie-j @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
who wants to read more Leon and Riker???
perhaps no one, but I want to share anyhow😂
anywhoooo, here we gooooooooooo
Klaus…Louisa…everyone sai…
-
freedom replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank y’all for the prayers. My family and I are completely safe; the tornadoes we were expecting didn’t come to our area, thank the Lord, and we’re all safe and sound <3
in fact, a bit of praise, there was a tornado in one area that was confirmed to be on the ground, but right before it got to the town…it lifted back up into the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper all right, cool! @rae
Hmm…..
I might add two characters. They’re completely unrelated. One is a character I know and love deeply, and the other is technically a somewhat self-insert who became her own thing (and got a halfway decent boyfriend in the process apparently 😳😳)
Meet Hunter and Jaylen!
Sergeant Hunter R.…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
As I was saying before my post was rudely deleted…
I haven’t had worked on this at all in a while, but I’ve been thinking about it in the back of my head. I realized that I have very little attachment to the vague plot ideas I have so far, or most of the characters, which leaves the setting as basically the only thing I do care ab…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@grcr lol that’s funny
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m painfully aware. I’ll rewrite it later. *sigh*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for the people that were affected.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @esther-c glad you guys are ok! Tornadoes are terrifying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator ewwww warm squishy cheese like that is horrible
- Load More

@highscribeofaetherium
No, but I want to now!