@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh. My. Goodness. 😭❤️🥺 I love this so much! That first part was extremely suspenseful to read…
Is Leon okay?! And Riker?
*hugs both of them*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
…So I was wondering – should we have a main goal for the characters to head towards? I haven’t been part of a KP roleplay that has that, but this feels like one of those.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Whatever you choose, I am here to emotionally support your life decisions 🥹🥹
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I think this school needs help. Like a student council or somethin.
Sebzter
Chase, the detention boy, appeared once more. He was out of breath and quite out of his mind.
As the teacher came towards them, with less enthusiasm than exhaustion, Seb noted the slight vibration coming from their barricade. It would fall down…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin idk, I haven’t been here in a while because my group has long since disappeared.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae nice! He looks really science-fiction-y, like something out of Tron, but without the glowing lines and stuff.
also I’m good with fangs, even if they look kinda like a vampire’s. I actually LIKE fangs. Maybe that has something to do with my sharp lower canines.
anyway I’ll RP for Hunter now.
Hunter
She looked straight up at him, her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin haha you can actually, there are plenty of tools for that
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Trying to tag again @kathleenramm
I think that’s her tag, might be wrong 😆
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh, I’d join if you did
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
I could never do a bake sale for my own profit because I’d be like, “Would I rather have the money or this cookie?”
And I’d choose the cookie. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I made her up but she’s an NPC, so go ahead. She might be hard to find in the dark though XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Your turn whenever you have the time : )
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
*runs up, out of breath* I’m baaack
Sebzter
“Come now!” Seb puffed quietly. “It isn’t that bad… is it?”
“If you call a huge bruise normal.”
The boy patted his own face a few times, trying to gauge how big it was, and what his definition of bad was. It felt like a candied apple had grown over his left eye.
“I hit myself with a hairb…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
I think I tagged her a couple weeks ago, but I don’t think she’s been seeing any of our messages. We can try again, though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness! I meant to submit a couple book ideas! Totally slipped my mind. 😂 I voted though.
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I know someone’s going to vote that we should have one century to read the book 🤣
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Mkay, I will stop procrastinating and add mi character.
Adril (No last name [literally only five of my characters have last names {and there are two pairs of siblings among them, sooo…}])
Anyhow,
Adril has ash-blond chin-length hair and greenish-brown eyes. He’s a little over 5’9”. He wears a dark cloak over a robe-ish-like-ish tunic that en…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Hmmmm…..
Well, she’s gotta meet her dad somehow. How about here?
After realizing what they’re doing to the clones (maybe thinking “oh, I’m next!”), she decides she has to escape. He might try to help her, or talk her out of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 6 months ago
Well, you could have her ask him how everyone knows her. He doesn’t have to provide a truthful answer….
- Load More

@highscribeofaetherium
Relatable…but I think I’d want the money.😂
I mean, if I was broke, yeah, I’d take the money. But seeing that I never spend any of my money except on gifts for people and an occasional book, I’d take the cookie.
@highscribeofaetherium
That makes sense. I have several things I want right now, and I don’t have much money.XD