@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
I present to you: The best Etsy store in existence.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/AFineQuotation?ref=items-pagination&page=1&sort_order=custom -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Since the last time I read a Chase RP until now, I’ve “met” (more like i know who he is but he doesn’t know who I am) someone named Chase who’s nothing like your Chase, so it’s really odd reading his rps. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
There’s probably no way I’ll get to writing an RP this week. 🤦🏻♀️ But summer break starts next week!! So I should have one written and posted around that time.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Don’t feel bad at all!!!
I feel like I’ve been so bad at being consistent reading it anyway 😅 My summer’s going to be pretty busy, but definitely not as busy as the school year, so I’ll probably be able to read through your whole book before the end of summer! And our break starts next week, so that’s as soon as I’ll be a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
….currently worldbuilding….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Thank you <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I should have remembered that >:-/
I’m in Challenge 3, leaving my house for Blue Book in fifteen minutes! Wish me luck if you see this before noon!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @grcr @anyone-else-i-forgot
Hey guys! Just popping back in to share a scene from Andromeda haha!
This is the new chapter one….XD
I’ve been working on writing a bit and I decided to scrap the beginning and rewrite it! So here’s the first chapter:
Strong arms grabbed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey….sooooo….um….well….
I decided to change my story up…again.
I’m so sorry…I feel so bad because you got like halfway through it and I’m changing it! I’ve kind of been avoiding telling you for a couple weeks because I just feel awful! You’ve been so amazing for reading my book and have helped me soooo much!
I’m still…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
Here we go!! Chapter TWO
sorry if the formatting turned outgoofyIt was a good day. Little One cheerily stepped along the path out to her garden. She hadn’t been in several weeks, not since getting Undiscerned’s letter. But a thrill beat in her heart to be back.
She had been to the Sanctuary everyday. The most wonderful place.
“…Psalmic…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin @felicity @starshiness @whoever-else-is-welcome-to-chime-in-welcome-to-chime-in @do-you-even-remember-this-2-year-old-WIP? 🤭
Howdy! Little by little I’ve gotten the 2nd “chapter” done. Please let me know if it changes tone too much. I’m afraid that this second one doesn’t have the same…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 5 months ago
The Eternal Wedding Feast
The Creator of our great world
Who made Paradise in 7,
Takes 9 months to knit His image
And takes centuries on heaven.
He’s prepared a place before us
While we remain with all our foes.
He’s coming back to reign victoriously
Coming back to take us home.
Can you imagine all the grandeur?
It’s far beyond…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character development/character discussions in the forum Characters 2 years, 5 months ago
@theshadow
I really like what Ducky said (can I use that nickname @ducktator ? XD) about having a cultist influence the king within his closer circles. Another idea – since you want to preserve the concept of the land being rich and probably settled and populated – is to create a special communications system, then cut it off somehow before the…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
@grcr @theducktator @beth-torres @arcticanimals @linus-smallprint
Trying to ease those with less posts in.. if you want. This is just a welcome-if-you-want-to 😉
-
whaley started the topic Summer Fantasy Romance in the forum Romance 2 years, 5 months ago
@power (first and foremost) @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @trailblazer @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @highscribeofaetherium @rae @smiley @keilah-h (when you get back!) @anyone
Heyo! I have a new project in the works over the summer; it is a fantasy romance inspired by the likes of The Princess Bride and Jane Austen. I have written…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It depends on if its offensive or defensive, and who he’s “fighting.” If it’s offensive, maybe a 10. Defensive is 15+, since he dodges bullets in his own universe.
A lot of my character fall somewhere on the trickster hero archetype scale. So even if he doesn’t have as much raw power, he can find a way to avoid a simple power play…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @rae @highscribeofaetherium @trailblazer @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @kyronthearcanin @evelyn-collins @whoever-else-I’m-forgetting
I’m going on a two-week cruise tomorrow!! Which means I’ll be disconnected from the Internet for the most part. Y’all can still tag me in stuff,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 5 months ago
You still need more creatures?????
SAY NO MORE. I have a bunch if you want them. I’ll make them pretty generalized so you can add/remove whatever features you want.
How to be a professional book reader?
To partially quote a character I “borrowed”
(a.k.a I stole him for a fanfic and married him off to an OC like I often…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ofc 😛
Oh if Jr wants a pastime, Hugo will be in PE some time and they can spar a little. Mine didn’t tell yours, but he also dabbles in knife work, self defense, etc. but only as much as he needs.
- Load More
