@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
Jean Coul's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes actually, that is what Corvina has a bit of, DIS, except its not exactly diagnosed because it’s fantasy and there’s other things involved, and she can be healed by the Lord.
November also has a bit of this. But same as Corvina it’s not diagnosed, and it’s not technically that or anything…I just kinda see it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 so sorry!! For once in ma life I wasn’t on 😂
I was taking a nap and now I’m headed to church where I’m gonna be teaching youth tonight and such, but afterwards I’ll be on! I hope others will be too
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely be here some!! My charries go thru quite a lot… so they do have a few issues even if they might not technically be called “illnesses or disorders”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO LAYSON!!!!!! AHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm confused. in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin actually I also imagined her in front of them but yea it doesn’t matter that much lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thank you!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thx!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings lol! Yea that’d be cool! I don’t really need to voice tho I might could. I mostly just need the drawing part 😂 but I’m not at that point in art….
I use bases to draw as mentioned before so uh yea
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @felicity @esther-c @princesachronicle22 sooo uhhh Anyond on lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 YES FR!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@proncesachronicle22 thanks 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ooh yea that would be a great forum topic to make!!
I made a topic for abuse for our charries that have been abused, just to talk about any tips for writing them accurately and such, so we don’t make it look glorified and such, and I think a forum topic on the anxiety and PTSD would be cool too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin BRUH NOT HER STIIIICK!!!!! XD XD @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Corvina
The smaller, red creature spun around, the stick he held now burning with flames.
Corvina scowled, the shadows around her shuddering.
They shouldn’t have been affected…shouldn’t have moved…
But…they did.
The shadows dispersed from around Co…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Is something up with KP? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini yea KP can be glitchy sometimes.
If it’s big glitches sometimes it takes a couple days to be fixed, but with something like that, usually u can reload the page and that’ll fix it, and sometimes there are other ways around it (like reading the emails u get and then just commenting in reply)
-
Elanor replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I’m known as Elanor round here! I’m a Jesus loving Canadian homeschool graduate (18) who listens to wayy to much music, keeps herself ridiculously busy with her full time job, home life, and volunteering with several church ministries every week, and spends what little time she has left reading or on Goodreads. Thus I’ve been…[Read more]
- Load More
