@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@EVERYONE!! Sorry I didn’t respond yall! BUT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH 😭 YOUR IDEAS ARE SO GREAT!!!
and I will definitely be coming with Uhh…a ton more questions just like this cuz the #struggleisreal XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Sooooo is this for only plotting or for actually when ur in the midst of the writing??
*reminds me I need to respond back to all the amazing comments on my question the other day lol*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
O.O
*eyes fall out of head*
BRUUUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!
I read ALL OF THAT! (Which in itself is something XD) and literally nothing I could add to my knowledge…like HOW?! This makes me wanna worldbuild 😭
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! LIKE…..
AHHH SO VIVID AND AMAZING AND GAAAAH SO INTERESTING AND UNIQUE AND I LOVE IT!! HOW ARE PEO…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I love first person too, switching POV’s alot. I’ve actually been uploading chapters of my book on here. And my book rn is Dystopian with Fantasy aesthetics (so dresses, swords, crossbows mixed it) and a tiny bit of sci fi vibes. But I have other books that are very just fantasy, and Historical fiction mixed with Scifi. And yep, I…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore i didn’t end up doing much bc a friend was back who came last summer so I was hanging out with her.
But i’m working this morning. sprinting from :35-:55
Hello! I don’t think so either. I’m Katharine, but everyone calls me Kat. 🙂 What style of writing do you do and how long have you been around KP? And what are your top 3…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore er it’s hard to explain, but kinda the plot twist and answering everything? Bc our villian ripped apart our found family the chapter before and we are finding out something about one of the other characters, and why our MC is so important to the Villian. (it’s dystopian kind of evil goverment kids thrown into the military vibes with…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
I hit 42,000 words on my book Finding You
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
If anyone is around I’ll be writing on and off all afternoon. Have to write the most important Chapter of my book.
Rn gonna be doing a sprint from :15-:45 🙂
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
(TW- mentions of blood, wounds, murder of a child)
Chapter 15
Roger
Pressing cloths against the wound tightly, I checked her pulse. Hands shaking, I could still feel it faintly. It’s okay. She just went unconscious. She’ll be okay. Right?
My heart slamming in my chest, my breath tight against my ribs disagreed. Pictures flashed in my mind, pic…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
(TW- Pain? suffering? a bad injury)
Chapter 14
X392
Pain.
Pain surrounded me.
Pain shooting from my shoulder, burning, stinging like it was ripping me apart. Black dots clouded my vision, panic shaking my body, not understanding what had and was happening.
All I could feel was pain. Pain, and hot blood on my back. The hard floor against…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
sorryyy I’ve been nonexistant. I’m 7 chapters away from being done with this so i’ve been very busy. (this is way behind how much there actually is but now that i’m less busy for the summer i’ll try to update more.)
(No warnings)
Chapter 13
Nathaniel
“It’s okay Nate…It’s just the woods.” I said quietly to myself. “Nothin…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooo, how fancy! XD I hope you enjoy it!
I work at an orchard! It’s really nice because it’s time outside, not using the creative side of my brain. With how much effort Author takes, it’s a huge blessing to be able to turn my brain on autopilot for a while.😂
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, I know right?! Good to see you, too!
I guess I just like the flexibility of being able to get my school done as fast or slow as I want in a day, without being confined to a specific schedule. How about you?
Cool!
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I agree; Biblical fiction is a weighty challenge to take on. The amount of research and study that has to go into it is one of the reasons I’m holding off on trying it. I want to make sure I have the basic writing skills down before I try to write something that hard. 😉 Hence, Biblical retellings! Since it’s a retelling, I hav…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yay! I always love the scene clips from your books!
As for how to move on, it seems like the scene is ready to move into action/ active discription (I have no idea what the real term for that is). Having something happen such as someone/something bump into her could be a good transition, or saying something like “She wove…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore yea basically! I really like the idea about seeing someone from her nightmares too…
@smiley yea understandable.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So Ara suffers from major anxiety, mostly in this first book of the series.
When she was little something occurred that basically marked her (literally and figuratively) and she hasn’t been able to recover since.
ShE’s A’Grend’s princess, but they don’t really treat her with the respect she quite deserves, not that they’re o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey yall!! I could use a bit of help…
So I really need to do some writing as I’ve fallen behind recently, but thing is…I get stuck super easily. I just don’t know what to write…
Sometimes I don’t really know how to continue scenes or how to start them, ya know?? I guess everyone has that but I didn’t know if maybe yall would have some…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Actually, I don’t think I’ll have time tomorrow. Instead I’ll probably post it next week, so there’s still a challenge slot open if anyone wants it.
- Load More
