-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow. You (and your sister) are amazing at building worlds! I feel like mine is so cliche! I really can’t help you much on worldbuilding, because I’m really new to that and it would be like trying to teach a professional artist how to draw, XD
But I will gladly try to help you with characters!!!
@grcr gave some great pointers on character…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s soooo good!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I SAW THAT ONE!! It’s so funny!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, cool! Thanks!
Any time!
Those number systems hurt my brain! 😵💫 I think I’ll stick with simple base-something systems!
Alright, fine😅
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’d have to look back over all my words so far, but I know that the name ‘Thulac” has it unvoiced. I’m guessing it varies depending on the word, like in English.
Ok cool!
Okay, that makes sense. Do you have any tips on what words I should create? So far, I’ve pretty much just been creating words as I’ve needed them, but do you have another…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Somehow I completely missed your progress on your conlang on here. December was really crazy for me, so I guess it makes sense, sorry😅
So you’ve already got a lot of words down, so that’s really cool! Quick question, how is ‘Th’ meant to be pronounced? Is it voiced, like ‘that’ or unvoiced, like ‘math’?
So you’ve followed English’s rules…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
The problem is that for people who don’t consider the Bible entirely reliable, they could argue that anything they want is inaccurate. They already do that with His miracles.
True. At the same time though, I don’t find it unreasonable to have skepticism towards towards the accuracy of any historical writing, even biblical. The difference i…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It bothers me so much that people say that, because if you understand the culture and tradition of the time and the language being used, it becomes obvious that He did.
Right, and many simply discredit the “I Am” because John is regarded as the least reliable book, but there’s many indirect claims to His divinity throughout the other…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
*appears from nowhere*
I’ve wondered when you’d show up on here, I knew something was bound to ensnare your interest!
The flaw I see in that argument is the second premise. You have to accept some sort of multiverse theory where every possibility exists in some reality. Furthermore, if the definition of “all powerful” includes being able…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
So Alvin Plantinga’s Modal logic for God is essentially the modern ontological argument that many consider to be far more convincing than Anselm’s.
Here’s the gist:
1. It is possible that there exists an all powerful being that created the universe.
2. If something is “possible”, then it does exist in at least one reality.
3. An all…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!!! poor Hugo…haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah…me too….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I know! It’s nice not to constantly live in fear of being captured and experimented on,” she shuddered. “And I can’t remember the last time I had friends like you guys.” she bit her lip. What if they didn’t feel the same way towards her? What if they didn’t consider a friend just yet?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I have never read or watched harry potter….. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @freedomwriter76 @jonas @acancello @grcr @anyone-else
Sooooo you guys remember Jraldath right?? The evil Pythonos that terrorizes everyone…
And you also remember his wife Selena?
Well…they’re evil for a reason…because they have a TRAGIC BACKSTORY!! bwahaha!
Anyways…when Jraldath and Selena were newly married, they had a son.
And…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HANS….*cries*
I like the idea of Hans being adopted. That way, like you said, he realizes why he was “never wanted” and it would be super interesting if Felix accidentally tells him!!!
YOU COULD COMBINE ALL YOUR IDEAS!! that way you won’t just have to go with one…..
haha that might be a bit much…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“No…I completely understand!” Liv’s eyes lit up. Someone understood…finally! Fynn looked at her quizzically. “My family’s been hiding from the government for years…” she shook her head. “The government consists of cloaked men armed with dark magic, pistols, and daggers that also happen to be wacko scientists that run a p…[Read more]
- Load More
