-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’mma gonna throw someone in.
Umen
Age: ?
Description: Umen looks to be in his twenties to thirties in Earth years. He has light skin, a short but full black beard with a slight point, and white/silver hair which looks only a little unruly. He almost always will be seen with a smile reminiscent of a loving grandfather.
Personality: He is…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Yeah that sounds good. I don’t know November very well, so it’d be cool to get to know them.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lol! Well all it takes is some knowledge of how language works. It can really help to study languages of entirely different structure to get an idea of the more fundamental principles. Like studying German, Chinese, and Arabic, instead of studying German, Polish, and Danish. But it’s not required, just if you want to be more…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t been on KP so this is a bit late sorry. So something you should be thinking about for one is do they even need to keep track of time? How relevant is exact time keeping to there experience? What would a culture be like if there was no modular concept of time?
Now, if you really just want to have some conception…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I talked to my mom last night and I feel a lot better now! (I don’t know why I was so scared…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
HOW?
LITERALLY HOW?!?!?
guys…I could never…like how do you have the patience to make an entire language?!?!
ugh…I’m so jealous XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I am sorry about finishing up the subplot without you, Sara. I wasn’t sure if you had dropped the roleplay or not
Hey…it’s not your fault haha I kind of just didn’t know what to do with the plot and wasn’t sure what to have Sef do so what did I do? I procrastinated RP’ing her. The temporary solution to ALL MY PROBLEMS. haha XD…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah…I’m trying to work on it but it’s so hard XD
If she’s 11 and avoiding talking about feelings than she’s immature for her age. Maybe your age gap isn’t big, but your maturity gap might be. Who knows, maybe it’s a personality quirk. But it’s not your fault. If you try, and she changes the topic, you can’t really do m…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
She hung back by the door.
She didn’t belong here…she didn’t belong anywhere.
She was useless…she couldn’t even help Chase or save Marcel or do anything.Â
Chase was hurt…and something in her heart told her it was her fault.
Why was she always making things worse for herself, and for the people she car…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ottoline
She heard Kari scream, and she raced down the hall to find her, trying to shake the fog out of her head.
She quickly found Kari standing beside a closed closet door, ashen-faced.
“What happened?” Otto asked, breathless.
“Something-something’s in there…” Kari’s eyes were wider than saucers.
Otto reached for…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
You guys…when I checked my notifs for KP and read all your messages I almost started crying…It means so much to know that you are praying for me and are supporting me <3
Thanks girl <3
One of the problems is that for some reason, I’m just so scared to talk to my mom right now. I don’t know why,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it was both of us actually… I believe it was after one of the characters from “the Moon is a Harsh Mistress” or something like that? Anyway, we decided the ghost should have a name, and Rae gave me a list of names and I picked Wyoh XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@not-sure-who-to-tag
Can you guys pray for me and my relationship with my family? (more specifically my little sister)
Ever since I went to public school, I’ve started putting up walls between me and my family. I used to come home from school and vent to my mom about EVERYTHING, and in the last year or so (moreso this year) I just started being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, that’s hard…I’ll be praying for you <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I used to struggle with that, but I don’t really think about it that much XD I just kind of go for it?
Do you want me to post a scene for an example?
Sorry, I know I’m not much help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
“Yeah, definitely,” Liv said sarcastically.
Callie looked skeptically at her.
“I mean, like, I’m just so awkward around other people…and I’ve never been to a dance before…” she sighed. “I just don’t fit in.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“Yeah, Lukas said he’d understand…I’m still scared though…but I guess it doesn’t matter now,” she sighed.
“What?”
“Well, he walked me to our room, and then Fynn saw us hugging before I left,” she covered her face with her hands.
- Load More
