Writers' Corner #19

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Fiction Writing ā€ŗ General Writing Discussions ā€ŗ Writers' Corner #19

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,005 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing
      • Total Posts: 2557

@seekjustice Itā€™s okay. Itā€™s a orange fish shaped cracker that normally tastes like sort-of cheese, but they have other flavors too. I donā€™t know if other people eat them with cranberries or oranges. It may be weird. šŸ˜€

They have a wiki if you want to know what they look like or something. šŸ˜›
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldfish_(cracker)

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice
        • Total Posts: 3365

@catwing I was just about to ask whether cranberries and oranges were a catwing thing or something that average people did (average people are very boring, so donā€™t be upset that Iā€™m implying youā€™re not-average).

Ah, I see what they are. We have something very similar here, but theyā€™re called Shapes, and are in various different shapes, depending on the flavour. As far as I know, none of them are goldfish shaped, but it seems to be more or less the same thing.

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Catwing
        @catwing

@seekjustice I would be concerned if you thought I was average. šŸ˜‰
          Interesting.

Iā€™M WRAPPING UP MY CHAPTER!!! IT IS NEARLY DONE!!!

SeekJustice
          @seekjustice

@catwing

No true Kapeefer could ever be average, my friend.

The chapterā€™s nearly done or the book?

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Catwing
            @catwing

@seekjustice
              *nods*

Chapter 1. Cause I had to rewrite. *cough*
              It is done now. I shall NOT go and edit it until I am done with the rest! It is not perfect but I will not touch it!!!

Also,
              This is how I ended itā€¦ I had to name the author of the book series they like, so I didnā€™t agonize over the name I just picked who she reminded me of. (Cause the author reminded me of youā€¦ for whatever reasonā€¦ and I havenā€™t even read your books. @ethryndal )

ā€œWhy did they have to go and kill the main character.ā€ Chase said running his hand through his darker dirty blonde hair, mussing it up. ā€œCongratulations Sarah! You broke everyoneā€™s hearts. Are you happy now?ā€
              ā€œShe probably is.ā€ John said, bundling the rope into a ball. ā€œShe probably laughed as she wrote it, thinking of how many cups of readerā€™s tears she could get to make her coffee. She probably planned it from the beginning. Letting them make a movie to collect more.ā€
              ā€œCome on who would do that?ā€ Alex asked.
              ā€œWriters.ā€ Jack whispered.
              Sighing, my head nodded. ā€œWriters.ā€

I just edited it! *scream* *Cry* I will not touch it tomorrow! NO TOUCH!
              *recovers*
              Nice ending, huh?

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17
                • Total Posts: 2522

@seekjustice @catwing You two still on? I think I can read Seekjusticeā€™s book a bit more, though I may have to leave any minute.

@seekjustice
                I would outline your book for you if I thought Iā€™d be able to do a half-decent job at it. šŸ˜‰

@catwing
                Haha, I like that ending! šŸ˜€

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice

@catwing Lovely ending, *nods enthusiastically* I approve.

DO NOT TOUCH CHAPTER ONE CATWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

Iā€™m still here šŸ˜€ Moaning and feeling sorry for myself, naturally. Itā€™s all right, I didnā€™t really expect you to do all my hard work for me. *sighs* Wouldnā€™t it be lovely if it just appeared in a neat package though, and all I had to do was write it?

Catwing
                    @catwing

@jenwriter17 I posted the end of chapter one and have now lefting. šŸ˜€

@seekjustice
                      Thank you! I imagine all my readers reading it and wondering who I will kill or if I just was trying to throw them off. And then they imagining me laughing at them. Itā€™s great! Itā€™s amazing! I love it! This will make them have to find out! They will read all of my book! And then they will cry and wept at the end of the book and I will make tea out of it and plot more books, so I can drink more tea. I LOVE MY JOB!!!! Reader tear coffee and tea for everyone!!!

MUST RESIST EDIT! *closes doc* Okay, there we go. Tomorrow I shall work on chapter 2. ^.^ Yeah!

I am now leaving to get sleep. Fare thee well friends!

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@catwing Farewell šŸ˜€

The tears of readers are our reward, no? Thereā€™s no point in writing if we donā€™t make people sob uncontrollably.

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17
                          • Total Posts: 2522

@catwing Bye! See you soon šŸ™‚

@seekjustice
                          Ah, yes pre-made plots would be just lovelyā€¦

Aaaand sadly, I have to leave as well. šŸ™

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                          www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
                          @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

Ah, byeā€¦

*Australian wanders away forlornly*

(I miss you @rochellaine )

Ethryndal
                            @ethryndal
                              • Total Posts: 1013

@Catwing AHAHAHAH MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE.

THE EVIL WRITER HAS BEEN NAMED AFTER ME.

I REPEAT.

THE EVIL WRITER HAS BEEN NAMED AFTER ME.

(And for your information, despite not having read my books itā€™s still 100% true. My characters are stressed when Iā€™m around.)

Thank you for that, my friend. You just inserted some much-needed laughter into an otherwise difficult day.

INTJ āžøYour friendly neighborhood mastermind. āžøhttps://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Ethryndal
                              @ethryndal
                                • Total Posts: 1013

(Oh gosh, I havenā€™t been on Kingdom Pen in so longā€¦ I MISS YOU, KP. #foreverloyal )

INTJ āžøYour friendly neighborhood mastermind. āžøhttps://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Rochellaine
                                @rochellaine
                                  • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice

Thereā€™s no point in writing unless we can make people sob uncontrollably

I guess thereā€™s no point in any of my writing, in that case. šŸ˜›Ā  Will you be disappointed when I tell you I donā€™t sob uncontrollably when reading your stuff?Ā  ā€¦I just weep uncontrollablyā€¦ šŸ˜‰

Oh, I miss you too!!!Ā  Are you on now?Ā  I can be on for a little bit while Iā€™m researching some legal cases. (Got to find some cases to support my arguments for tomorrow.)Ā  Itā€™s only ten here, and I donā€™t have to be up until seven thirty.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,005 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >